Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY

Erin G.
Waldorf, MD
These were super quick and easy. I was impressed with how easily they removed my makeup. They didn't leave and oily residue and didn't irritate my skin. They didn't smell very good though.
Rita R.
San Diego
These are really good for wiping off makeup at the end of the day, I keep these in my purse and have them by my bed side since you shouldn't go to sleep with makeup
Lexi B.
Buffalo, NY
It works super well you will definitely enjoy this product and you should definitely buy it makes your face and skin so smooth you were use it over and over again
JENNIFER  H.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this make up removers wipes. They make your face feel very fresh and clean after using. I feel like it takes off most of the makeup in just one wipe. This way I don't feel like I'm using multiple wipes.
Melissa A.
Pearl, MS
After using really leaves your face soft and smooth . Doesn't really have a strong odor like other wipes tend to have . Would recommend to people that have dry skin
Denay M.
Vista, CA
I really like these cloths. I felt they were a little over priced but the feel and texture was nice. It had a refreshing scent and didn't strip my skin leaving it feeling dry.
karen C.
Canal Fulton, OH
Buy these all the time . great for cleaning my face. really get all the dirt and oil off face. I generally buy this at the dollar General. and use my coupons. great stuff!!!!
Rena H.
Silver Spring, MD
This is a great a product especially for traveling and on the go. It a nice fresh and clean smell but it does tend to be drying especially if you have dry skin.
Mary H.
Rowlesburg, WV
I love this product because I can carry it in my purse and do a quick clean up of my skin. It feels great and keep my complexion feeling great and lookinggreat!
Jordan P.
Cincinnati, OH
These are a great product that leave no residue on your face after using. They have a fresh scent and are relatively inexpensive. One cloth will do the trick!
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.