Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY #99 in Makeup Remover

Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Love these cleansing cloths! Anything built up from the day.. Dirt, makeup, sweat.. These help refreshen your face and make it feel clean, clear, and under control!
Kristy O.
Wylie , TX
Olay daily facial express wet cleansing clothes. Loved this produced! 5 stars! Feels great going on and removes all the makeup. I also use after a workout to remove the oils and sweat.
Anne Marie W.
Forest City, IA
I like the way they make my skin feel after the make up is removed. It gently removes the eye make up with a few passes across the eyes. I even use these sometimes to just wipe my face off when I don't have time to really scrub my face with a face wash.
Sara v.
Dundalk, MD
The cloths were great in the aspect of removing my makeup, but they left an oily film on my face. It was clean from makeup, but it now felt dirty/gross because of the oil left on it.
Mary G.
Lansing, Mi
I really like the convenient size of this package. The cleansing wipes smell and feel great. Only problem is the seal on the package, but if you are using them every day, drying out shouldn't be a problem.
Jessica L.
Lufkin, TX
Makes it easier for me to keep up with nightly ritual of cleaning face, which has never been my strong suit. I love that once you're done activating and rubbing in the "soap beads" you can use the same cloth as a washrag to wash it off.
Jennifer B.
Mesa, AZ
I used these every single night. A lot of cleansers leave my face feeling raw and dry. But these cloths are soft and remove makeup easily while leaving my face feeling great.
Cristhel V.
Willimantic, CT
It works well! does not leave any residue on your face and it cleans well! it can be a bit rough if you have sensitive skin, but it works perfect for people with dry faces
L B.
Homewood, IL
I tried these facial cleansing cloths because I had a coupon. I was very impressed with how well they held up during cleansing. The texture and feel of the cloth was very nice. And it had a pleasant scent. I gave these a 5 star rating.
Jessica N.
Davenport, IA
I don't think these rejoice my makeup as effectively as I would like. but I do love the way it makes my face feel. it's great for foundation but not so much for eye makeup.
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.