Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY

Katti B.
Chickamauga, GA
Work great for what they are. 1 wipe is plenty at a time! A little over priced, when the off brand will have the same results. Compared to more expensive brands, I would definitely choose these first!
Elma G.
Mount Prospect, IL
I am a fan of these wipes.

They remove pretty much all makeup, though I have to work just a little more around my eyes when removing waterproof mascara -this is a bit of a turn off for me, but other than that, they are pretty solid wipes.
Taylor M.
Ephrata, WA
I love these cleansing cloths, they're amazing. they have a lot of moisture so the cloth isn't drying out super quick and it's plenty of room to get alllll of my makeup off.
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
I am awful about washing my face every night. These little cloths are the perfect cheat to washing my face. They are so simple to use and are great for when you are traveling!
Courtney B.
I love these to clean off my face after I've taken my makeup off! They are perfect at removing any left over makeup and make my face feel so clean! They are so convenient!
Leetah K.
West Lafayette, IN
These are great cleansing cloths. They don't remove makeup as well as I would like but they clean my skin really well so I can use them in the morning if I don't want to wash my face twice a day.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Consider Olay, old faithful, it always pulls through. I recently received the Ponds Vix Box and the Ponds towelettes didn't stand a chance against Olay's daily facial wipes.
Stefanie L.
The BEST makeup remover wipes off all time, I recently started purchasing these, so good! They remove stubborn mascara, my entire face of makeup..even liquid lipstick!
Jennifer R.
Love these! They are my go to face cleanser. They're gentle even for sensitive skin. They don't leave an oily feeling on your face afterward. They make your skin feel fresh and clean. Love!
Elizabeth R.
Laredo, TX
I love that these are huge and actually WET. I've tired other wipes that I've felt the need to add water to. They remove makeup well. However, I don't like that the leave a "feel" after use.
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.