Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY

Toiia R.
Acworth, GA
I love all products from Olay from the lotions, to the body washes, and the facial cloths are amazing d very gentle on my skin, I have sensitive skin, but Olay products assist with my self care regimen.
Jessica M.
Apopka, FL
These cleansing cloths work really well. I buy them all the time because they are great at removing my make up. They come in a nice resealable pack and they are really gentle on my face. Great product!
Erika M.
Spring Hill, FL
I love Olay products! My grandma has used Olay since I was a little girl. It is a trusted name and the products prove why it has been around for so long, These cleansing cloths work wonderfully and are gentle on my sensitive skin.
jacqueline m.
Cypress, TX
I absolutely love these wipes!! They get the job done quick and easy. One wipe does it all and I love the fact that they don't irritate my face. The only downside for me is that they sting my eyes occasionally when I remove my eyeliner from my eyelids… even if they are closed. Other than that they do the job really great!!
Darla L.
Marysville, OH
These make remover cloths work wonders! I love that at the end of the day when I'm exuasted I can just pull out a cloth and wipe my face and be done. No rinsing and no water. Very quick and easy.
Tawnya R.
Agawam, MA
I love these for travel. They stay moist and are quick and easy to use. The package is resealable so the cloths don't dry out. They also smell great and leave your face feeling cool and refreshed.
Jill H.
These cleaned ok, not one of my favorites for makeup removing. Took several wipes to get all the makeup off and I noticed the wipes weren't as saturated as some of the other brands I've tried.
Claire H.
Sykesville, MD
Perfect for on the go makeup removal. I typically take these on vacation with me. It leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed while taking out my foundation and eye makeup! Only downside is that it lasts about a month!
Tara G.
OTTAWA, OH
I'm bad about taking off my makeup so I love the convenience of these cloths. They take no time to use and do a great job removing eye liner and mascara which can sometimes be hard to remove.
Theresa M.
Hillsboro, OR
Perfect for traveling. I travel overseas and product is perfect for airplane travel and hotel. Keeps me from having to pack my everyday cleansers. I do also use this on those lazy nights to remove makeup before bed.
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.