Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY

Harley R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this on a whim to get off some swatches I had from a beauty store and immediately it broke out my skin cause red, warm irritation. I had to get off some mascara on my face and it worked great for getting it off, but the ingredients in the cloths and mascara caused it to have a melting type of feeling, which had the mascara literally in my eyes and all over my face. If you have oily, sensitive skin like my I would not recommend but everyone is different.
Najah M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Good product the price was fair the quality was really good and it did what it said supposed to do no complaints whatsoever my family loved it all the girls in my house loved it and I even requested it to my friends and they say they loved it so good product 10 out of 10
Bridget P.
Sandersville
Purchased at: Walmart
I keep a pack of these in my purse with me. Never know when I might need them. I have sensitive skin and these are amazing for me, they don’t irritate or dry my skin out which I have a problem with a lot of other cleaning wipes.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I often use facial cloths as I like to cleanse my face with them, and at least get the top layer of makeup off.

They are a little pricier than some cloths, but they seem to be worth it as they do offer a deep clean, and can be used to remove the eye makeup. They do not leave your skin tight but very moisturized, and my skin feels very clean and smooth removing most makeup. I still wash my face afterwards
Denise R.
I am in love with these cloths! I have tried my fair share of makeup remover wipes with aggravating effects to my skin. These wipes, although not necessarily advertised as 'makeup remover wipes', do an incredible job removing every bit of makeup with ONE cloth without irritating and drying out my sensitive skin.
Caitlin L.
Lewisville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
The Olay Daily Facial Express Cleansing Cloths are by far my favorite makeup removing wipe! These wipes are great at removing makeup, even waterproof mascara! I like to have these for removing makeup on nights I don’t feel like washing my face. These wipes do not irritate my sensitive skin at all and they smell nice.
Anonymous A.
They take my make off which is pretty mischievous I need it to do! It takes off foundation, concealer, powder, contour, highligh, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, eyebrow gel, eyebrow pencil, everything I need it to take off and that’s pretty much what it needs to do.
Sarah L.
Kentwood, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Olay has been doing some great work in their products and I don't think they get enough attention. On the go; travel I use Olay daily cleaning cloths to remove the dirt and oil. I like to use my tarte rainforest jel with the a sheet for an extreme make up remover.
Frankie P.
This makeup wipes are awesome! I've found as I am aging, that olay is the only brand of skincare that I can use without having an adverse reaction to it. My tried and true consistent purchase for removing makeup.
Madeline S.
Cleveland, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
These Olay Wet Cleansing Cloths are great! They are no nonsense and do a great job of removing all of you makeup after the day is done. They are also reasonably priced. I would buy these again and recommend them.
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.