Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY #96 in Face Wipes

Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I often use facial cloths as I like to cleanse my face with them, and at least get the top layer of makeup off.

They are a little pricier than some cloths, but they seem to be worth it as they do offer a deep clean, and can be used to remove the eye makeup. They do not leave your skin tight but very moisturized, and my skin feels very clean and smooth removing most makeup. I still wash my face afterwards
Sarah M.
New Franklin , OH
I really liked these wipes and they work well at removing dirt, oil, and makeup. However, even the sensitive skin wipes burn my eyes and i still feel like i need to rinse my face off after using them.
Leslie W.
I wanted to try a different brand of facial cloth and decided to pick these up at CVS because I had a coupon for them. I was using simple cleansing cloths. Olay's are quite a bit bigger and thick than simple's, which I love. They are durable than simple's as well. I am very glad I purchased these.

One Con though....I really had to rub to get my waterproof eyeliner and mascara off but that's okay!
Neishaliz C.
Chicopee, MA
This product is a good way to keep your face hydrated and clean. The wipes takes out most dirt off the face. It is a good value. You can buy it anywhere, really. I've been using it for years now. I do recommend this for anyone who haves oily skin.
Sunshine H.
Pontiac, IL
These wipes are so refreshing at the end of the day. They are gentle on sensitive skin, like mine. The make my skin feel so smooth! I bought these at my Walmart. These are totally effective when it comes to wiping off light makeup and refreshing your face!
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
I've been using the Olay #facial #cleansing cloths for #sensitive skin for at least 8 years. I find that they work very well for morning cleansing - quick & easy. At the end of the day they gently remove my face #makeup and clean my face, without irritation. There are a couple of long-lasting foundations that I've used that did require a second cloth, but when this is the case, I'll wash my face with cleanser & a washcloth or my #Clarisonic, then go over my face with a cleansing cloth to make sure that every last trace of makeup is gone. I also love that they're unscented. They leave my skin feeling clean and soft. Another plus for me is that they're very affordable - less than $6. I'll continue to use this product as long as it's available.
Jen S.
Columbus, OH
My mom was visiting and had these with her. She really liked them and wanted me to try them out! They smell great, not overpowering and really clean well. The size of each cloth is so bit I could cut them in half and get double the amount, making them a great deal. No issues with sensitivity or peeling/flakey dry skin afterward, which I have experienced before since I have naturally very dry skin.
Amy N.
Saint Joseph, MO
These get the job done, are safe to use without rinsing, and a decent wet-ness (not too drippy but not too dry to use). That said, they aren't my favorite, they require more 'scrubbing' to remove mascara than some others I've used, and they VERY slightly irritate my eyes if I really have to get in there to get to the mascara or liner (and I've experienced that with the sensitive ones as well). They stay wet throughout the whole pack if you take care to seal them well or put them inside a zip baggie, but I have had a few dry cloths at the end of the pack if I didn't do that.
Melissa W.
Boaz, AL
The Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths are a quick way to remove oil and dirt. They are great to stick in your bag for a quick clean while on the go.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
I use these a couple times a day and I'm not exactly impressed. The texture is very similar to a Pampers baby wipe, just a little softer. There is no sticky residue left on my face after use, but I still have break outs while using these. I have tried other facial cleansing wipes that help resolve break outs and acne better than Olay.
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.