BY OLAY

Body Wash Formula Cleanses While Gently Exfoliating With Sea Salts To Reveal Beautiful, Radiant Skin
Penetrates Layer By Layer To Improve The Condition Of Skin Over Time
1 Bottle, 23.6 Fl Oz (700 Ml)

Ingredients

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Fragrance, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Citric Acid, Oxidized Polyethylene, Sodium Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-10, Disodium Edta, Sea Salt, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract*, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide. *Seaweed Extract

• Does this product contain microbeads?1 Answers
  • Does this make you feel fresh and clean or are you left f...2 Answers
  • Does this have plastic microbeads in it?2 Answers
Mika N.
Stone Mtn, GA
I absolutely love this product! It exfoliates and it's gentle enough to be used daily. The scent is very invigorating! It's definitely a pick me up in the a.m. without the overwhelmingness soaps can be. It's thick and creamy in texture, and very moisturizing. It lathers nicely on washcloths or poofs. It size of the bottle is definitely worth your buck for the price. This body wash doesn't leave any films or residues behind, and it can be found at any local supermarket or drugstore.
Aiza K.
It has a good amount of product in the bottle: lasted a long time. I love the scent and it also exfoliates my body. However, it doesn't make my skin as soft and smooth as I want it to. Its good but I want better.
Leanne C.
Turlock
This is just ok!! I seem to get drier skin in the winter and bought this because I need a light exfoliate wash, but I don’t feel like it really helps get the dry skin off. It is decently priced, but will have to try something else next time.
Erica W.
Purchased at: Target
This body wash is great for the winter time. Leaves my skin feeling nice and soft. I use a loofah to spread this around. Somewhat affordable, I usually wait until it goes on sale.
Becky S.
1,208 reviews
Okay makes a very nice body wash in general and this isn't an exception. The fragrance is nice but doesn't las long after rinsing. I like the exfoliating factor but it's not as good as the new Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Crushed Macadamia & Rice Milk so I have to reserve the 5 star rating for that one. For the price, there are better ones but this isn't a bad product by any means.
Alena F.
Columbia , TN
I love this body wash so much! I am on my first bottle of it and definitely plan to buy many more bottles after this. The smell is amazing and long lasting. It has little beads in it that exfoliate and leave skin soft. It's one of my new favorites. I would recommend this body wash.
Sarai L.
Not to bad of a body wash but I don’t think I see myself buying it again. It gets the job done and does leave you smelling nice. I just didn’t like how it left my skin feeling tight instead of nice and soft but i guess everyone has different reactions.
Samantha O.
Raleigh, NC
To all of my fellow sensitive skin ladies, this soap will not disappoint!!! The tiny exfoliating beads clean deep into your skin without irritating it, and it’s gentle enough that I use it on a daily basis. Since switching to this from a previous soap I was using, my skin has felt so much cleaner and more fresh! It leaves zero soap scum residue, so you feel clean for the entire day!

Love, love, love this soap!! Is it crazy to get so excited about a body wash?
Jalisa O.
Huntsville
This is a great body wash for sensitive skin. It smells really good and work very well. It keeps your body clean and smelling fresh throughout the day it doesn’t ware off fast at all. I recommend this to a lot of people who still use it today and are satisfied.
Gabby G.
I love this body wash . It smells amazing and leaves you smelling good . It does exfoliate and lathers good on a rag or sponge which I know some body washes don’t. It does moisturize you leaving you fresh and smooth !
Neith J.
Does this have plastic microbeads in it?
Karen A.
Does this make you feel fresh and clean or are you left feeling oily since it's moisturizing?
Amber C.
Barrie, ON
Does this body wash contain microbeads?
Amber C.
Barrie, ON
Does this product contain microbeads?

Target