BY OLAY

Body Wash Formula Cleanses While Gently Exfoliating With Sea Salts To Reveal Beautiful, Radiant Skin
Penetrates Layer By Layer To Improve The Condition Of Skin Over Time
1 Bottle, 23.6 Fl Oz (700 Ml)

Ingredients

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Fragrance, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Citric Acid, Oxidized Polyethylene, Sodium Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-10, Disodium Edta, Sea Salt, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract*, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide. *Seaweed Extract

• Does this product contain microbeads?1 Answers
  • Does this make you feel fresh and clean or are you left f...2 Answers
  • Does this have plastic microbeads in it?2 Answers
Mikaela S.
Marshfield, WI
Love how this exfloiates the skin without being too harsh. The fresh scent and natural scrubbing help get rid of dead skin and help get a close shave. It is a bit pricey but the value is well worth it. I'd definitely recommend this product, it is excellent to use before shaving.
Bridget B.
Rutland
Omg. I just recently purchased this for myself, and it's amazing! I absolutely love thus body wash. It truly does exfoliate my skin, makes it sooo incredibly soft!!! Smooth to the touch.. my fiance even noticed a difference and asked what I was using differently. So he loves it too! A bags an added bonus... It smells SOO GREAT! the scent is indescribably intoxicating... I give it a 5 out of 5!
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
I just started using this product. I've been using it for a few weeks now and I love how it makes my skin feel. it has these great little beads that help exfoliate your skin, getting rid of dead skin and keeping it soft, looking young and moisturized. I love this product.
Lauren T.
LOVE this bodywash. I love the feeling of the sea salts, helps give an extra scrub when washing. Lathers great and smells amazing. Wish it was a bit stronger so that the smell stays on skin after bath but it quickly fades. I would recommend to others and buy again!
Angela H.
By far my favorite Olay body wash. It isn't sold in my local Walmart but if you come across this product, I recommend you buy it. The smell is great and isn't too strong. It's also a great moisturizer and the exfoliating beads don't stick to you or irritate your skin. This wash is also gentle enough for face use.
Gabriela M.
The Olay Daily Ecfoliating Body wash is an amazing product. They are very gentle with the skin. It has a good scent. It does not irritate my skin at all, I love it and I recommend this one to everyone. It is very affordable, and again I would buy this one at Target.
Jas. J.
I love olay. Olay & dove are the only two body washes I can use! They're great for sensitive skin & smell great. This body wash gives you that great exfoliated, skin glowing feel & look. You can purchase this at Walmart for a little under $5. But it is highly recommended.
Abi C.
I thought this was super cool. A product that combines exfoliating and cleansing. Definitely a good scented body wash, but I think the exfoliating part could use some work. It feels like it's supposed to be more of just a wash, but it has a few of those exfoliating things in it. Definitely just seemed like a regular body wash, but would definitely use it again.
Delsin D.
Germantown, TN
I love this product because I like having a body wash that gently exfoliate my skin. When I use does it remove all the dead skin cells off of my skin and is very soothing to my skin. It is a great value and you get a lot of product in the bottle. I repurchased this multiple times and I still love it
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
This body wash saves me so much time in the shower! Its a wash and exfoliator all in one! And it smells amazing! My skin is super soft after use. It's not expensive at all, and its really good quality. I love Olay products. I recommend this body wash!
Neith J.
Does this have plastic microbeads in it?
Karen A.
Does this make you feel fresh and clean or are you left feeling oily since it's moisturizing?
Amber C.
Barrie, ON
Does this body wash contain microbeads?
Amber C.
Barrie, ON
Does this product contain microbeads?