BY OLAY

Body Wash Formula Cleanses While Gently Exfoliating With Sea Salts To Reveal Beautiful, Radiant Skin
Penetrates Layer By Layer To Improve The Condition Of Skin Over Time
1 Bottle, 23.6 Fl Oz (700 Ml)

Ingredients

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Fragrance, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Citric Acid, Oxidized Polyethylene, Sodium Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-10, Disodium Edta, Sea Salt, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract*, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide. *Seaweed Extract

• Does this product contain microbeads?1 Answers
  • Does this make you feel fresh and clean or are you left f...2 Answers
  • Does this have plastic microbeads in it?2 Answers
Lindsay W.
El Centro
My favorite of Olay products because it smells the best and you can buy it just at Walmart. It's very gentle on your skin which is great and it makes your skin feel really nice and smooth. I would definitely suggest this product.
Angela N.
Eagan, MN
The Olay Body Daily Exfoliating Body Wash was first given to me in a sample, but I fell in love with it immediately and went to Walmart to buy a full size bottle. This Olay body wash smells AMAZING!!! It has a really nice, clean scent that makes the whole bathroom smell good when you shower! I like the creaminess of it, and how well it does moisturize. The exfoliating beads are an added plus, as they will gently remove dead skin cells, leaving my skin soft and smooth. I will for sure be sticking with this product and would definitely recommend it! Great buy from a great brand, and not too expensive!
Astrid F.
It smells great and gives just the right amount of exfoliation for a refreshing feel every time I use it. Plus, it's super affordable from Target or the drugstore! It's really the only body wash I use anymore.
Nicole L.
new york
Purchased at: Target
I really like their body washes. They smell great and leave me feeling clean. The only complaint I would have is that some scents can be a little drying for my skin personally.
Shiann P.
Waco, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this body wash. I’m a repeat user for sure. The smell is amazing. Perfect amount of exfoliation without being too abrasive. The price is reasonable. Definitely recommend
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
I just love this body wash. The fragrance is wonderfully fresh and soothing yet also invigorating. It's great to use after a work-out, providing silky moisture and freshening the skin with it's gentle exfoliation. I hope Olay keeps this in their product line forever. I'm 31, but thanks to Olay products, which I've been using for years, I'm told I look like I'm in my 20's Yes, I recommend this product!
Tarica C.
LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE THIS BODY WASH. I prefer a bar of soap, but this body wash has been a game changer. I have really dry skin and during the winter it gets worse. Luckily a friend recommended Olay exfoliant bodywash and I gave it a try. It makes my skin feel great and the fragrance lingers. Washes off without the feeling of soap still being left behind, as many other bodywashes do. I use it everyday in replace of my bar soap.
Briana L.
Indianapolis, IN
This is one of my favorite drug store body washes I've ever had. It has the perfect natural exfoliant in it to keep your skin smooth (none of those crazy plastic beads), it moisturizes like crazy, and it smells wonderful for not actually being a specific scent. And it's super cheap!
Rashida J.
Lockport, NY
I used to use Victoria secrets body wash until it happen to go m.i.a so i had to find another body wash that would and would do the same thing So after a trip to Walmart I came across the Olay Bodywash with sea salt. I love the smell of the product and not only that but it leaves my skin super soft. I recommend that you try it out
Jacqueline H.
Perris
This Olay body wash is great! It leaves your skin moisturize and soft and it also smells amazing. I have been using this product for quite some time and all I can say is to go to the store and try it out. So far I have not had any irritation on my skin it makes me smell great.
Neith J.
Does this have plastic microbeads in it?
Karen A.
Does this make you feel fresh and clean or are you left feeling oily since it's moisturizing?
Amber C.
Barrie, ON
Does this body wash contain microbeads?
Amber C.
Barrie, ON
Does this product contain microbeads?