BY OLAY

Body Wash Formula Cleanses While Gently Exfoliating With Sea Salts To Reveal Beautiful, Radiant Skin
Penetrates Layer By Layer To Improve The Condition Of Skin Over Time
1 Bottle, 23.6 Fl Oz (700 Ml)

Ingredients

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Fragrance, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Citric Acid, Oxidized Polyethylene, Sodium Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-10, Disodium Edta, Sea Salt, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract*, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide. *Seaweed Extract

• Does this product contain microbeads?1 Answers
  • Does this make you feel fresh and clean or are you left f...2 Answers
  • Does this have plastic microbeads in it?2 Answers
val L.
I recently bought the Olay Daily Exfoliating Body Wash and it is not so bad. It is more like a body lotion than a body wash, but in the end, it is alright, because it makes my skin feel smooth and clean.
Alexis R.
Olay is one of my favorite products to use! I love the scent of this body wash, and how the mini exfoliating beads made my skin feel smoother. This bottle lasts a long time, and you don't need much to wash with.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
1,399 reviews
I got one of these in a beauty box and I haven't turned back since. These are great. Your skin feels so moist erised you feel so pretty and you in it smells so nice that you want to take a shower all the time
Brooke M.
I love all of their body washes. They’re all so nice smelling and genuinely moisturizing for your skin. I love this one! I found it at cvs and it was $6, you can really buy this brand anywhere.
Jennifer C.
This product is amazing. I know I can count on this body wash to make me smell amazing for hours on end. It leaves my skin super moisturized and it's so cheap and will last me at least 6 months to a year! Absolutely love it.
andi d.
Big Spring, TX
I love all the olay body washes, BUT this particular one, Is my all time favorite! Not only does it smell AMAZING, but it leaves my skin felling smooth and moisturized because of the exfoliating beads! i would recommend 100% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Meagan S.
Really loved this body wash it smelled great and felt fresh on my body piece was great I purchased this at Walmart I would definitely buy it again it lasted a long time go try it out!! You won't be disappointed
Tiffany H.
Kalamazoo, MI
I really love the smell of this body wash; however it makes my skin extremely dry. I love buying olay products; and it makes me sad to have to write a negative review; but save your money for something else.
Kelly  T.
amityville , ny
This is a very good body wash. It gets you clean and refreshes your skin and the exfoliating beads are very gentle. I purchased it from target. It has a wonderful scent and I would recommend it to anyone
Lindsay W.
El Centro
My favorite of Olay products because it smells the best and you can buy it just at Walmart. It's very gentle on your skin which is great and it makes your skin feel really nice and smooth. I would definitely suggest this product.
Neith J.
Does this have plastic microbeads in it?
Karen A.
Does this make you feel fresh and clean or are you left feeling oily since it's moisturizing?
Amber C.
Barrie, ON
Does this body wash contain microbeads?
Amber C.
Barrie, ON
Does this product contain microbeads?