BY OLAY

Body Wash Formula Cleanses While Gently Exfoliating With Sea Salts To Reveal Beautiful, Radiant Skin
Penetrates Layer By Layer To Improve The Condition Of Skin Over Time
1 Bottle, 23.6 Fl Oz (700 Ml)

Ingredients

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Fragrance, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Citric Acid, Oxidized Polyethylene, Sodium Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-10, Disodium Edta, Sea Salt, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract*, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide. *Seaweed Extract

• Does this product contain microbeads?1 Answers
  • Does this make you feel fresh and clean or are you left f...2 Answers
  • Does this have plastic microbeads in it?2 Answers
Emma D.
Vero Beach, FL
is my favorite body wash by olay  and is a great exfoliater  to make my skin smooth as possible. It is a light wash formula. It is cheap and works great. I use it daily and get a great clean from it. I love this body wash.  I purchased this from Walgreens.  Will definitely buy again.
KM S.
This is a product that surprised me. I thought it would be just a tad drying becoming of the sea salt, but my skin feels Super soft! My skin looks like it's glowing from the scrub, and it smells wonderful!
Christy J.
Bartlett, TN
I absolutely love the smell and feel of this body wash! It goes on so smoothly, yet it has a little bit of a scrubby texture. There's even still a faint scent left on my skin after I've stepped out of the shower. Definitely will be using this wash on a regular basis!
julie G.
Eden, NY
Olay never dissaapoints. I use this body wash and The exfoliateing is done daily . My skin is moistureized and smells great. Its so hard to choose The Olay formulas there all good.I wish they made bigger bottles.I will be buying more soon. I bought mine at walmart.
Erica C.
This is definitely one of my favorite scrubs ever! You also can't beat the price and that you can get it at any drug store! Gentle wash, it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all! Leaves a lovely smell to your skin and a nice smooth feeling all day!
Ellen V.
Has a nice clean smell, which I love. Super creamy formula, which is my favorite kind of body wash. I love the thickness to it. It's so gentle on my skin and keeps it moisturized and soft. But also very clean!
Daritza L.
I prefer the original with shea, but I was at walmart and they didn't have the shea one. I bought this one because it smelled good. but it doesnt lather as well as the original and smells good but fades away. when you're bathing you barely smell it. but it leaves your skin super soft though.
Haley R.
Corp Christi, TX
This is amazing! It smells great, is affordable and doesn't leave a build up on your skin so it's great to use before self tanning!! Oh and did I mention it comes in a huge bottle?! I am almost through with my bottle so I need to stock up on more!
Bridget T.
Flint, TX
This daily exfoliating body wash smells oh so hood. It’s a nice clean smell. The exfoliating partials are amazing and leaves your skin silky soft. I use this and so do my three daughters. I think my 3 sons use it too.. shh 😉
Olivia M.
Memphis, TN
Love, love, love and love Olay products especially this Olay daily exfoliating body wash with sea salts! Leaves my skin feeling baby soft and smooth without all the hassle!
Neith J.
Does this have plastic microbeads in it?
Karen A.
Does this make you feel fresh and clean or are you left feeling oily since it's moisturizing?
Amber C.
Barrie, ON
Does this body wash contain microbeads?
Amber C.
Barrie, ON
Does this product contain microbeads?