BY OLAY

Body Wash Formula Cleanses While Gently Exfoliating With Sea Salts To Reveal Beautiful, Radiant Skin
Penetrates Layer By Layer To Improve The Condition Of Skin Over Time
1 Bottle, 23.6 Fl Oz (700 Ml)

Ingredients

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Fragrance, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Citric Acid, Oxidized Polyethylene, Sodium Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-10, Disodium Edta, Sea Salt, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract*, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide. *Seaweed Extract

• Does this product contain microbeads?1 Answers
  • Does this make you feel fresh and clean or are you left f...2 Answers
  • Does this have plastic microbeads in it?2 Answers
Morgan B.
Terre Haute, IN
I love this body wash, because you can really feel it exfoliating your body with the micro beads! It does not leave my skin oily—I even use it on my face. It has a clean and fresh scent, and the liquid itself is very soft to the touch. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Daniella H.
I thought I would enjoy this but I did not. I ashtrays have cuts on me for one reason or another shoo this ended up burning everywhere. It sucked. Ur did feel moisturizing but I don't understand the choice of salt instead of another exfoliate like sugar.
Kat C.
This is my everyday body wash. Moisturizing yet doesn't feel heavy or greasy on your skin. It smells great and leaves me feeling clean and refreshed. I would say this runs a little more expensive than I wish, but I continue to buy it because it's a great product.
Kyra R.
Columbus
Olay always leaves my skin soft and replenished, especially this one because it has exfoliants in it. My skin is extra smooth and silky! These bottles last very long and it’s never pricy so you can always stock up!
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Love this body wash a little goes a long ways has an amazing smell gives lots of suds with a pea size , very gentle on the skin , Exfoliates all the dead skin off , very affordable and would recommend this product
D'EVELYN P.
I love how I don't need a lot to get it nice and sudsy. I love how it sleeps leaving soon feeling soft and moisturizing. It reminds me of the beach love the sea salts. I recommend it go get yourself some.
i use this on a daily basis in the shower and my skin has never felt better i no longer have dry scaly skin. and my skin is smooth and looks healthy for the entirety of the time until my next shower. i 10/10 recommend
Lexi W.
Elgin, IL
I love this body wash. I’ve been using it for years. It’s so fresh and clean smelling. It’s mildly exfoliating and it doesn’t make my skin feel tight after I get out of the shower. I love olay body wash.
Kathryn G.
Waco, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
This body wash is great because it exfoliates without leaving your skin feeling dry. It’s creamy and hydrating so you won’t feel irritated afterwards. Smells great too!
Melissa F.
Shelbyville, KY
Love this smell and the way it makes my skin feel. My husband even uses this! My only complaint is that the scrubby beads are more than likely not so good for the environment
Neith J.
Does this have plastic microbeads in it?
Karen A.
Does this make you feel fresh and clean or are you left feeling oily since it's moisturizing?
Amber C.
Barrie, ON
Does this body wash contain microbeads?
Amber C.
Barrie, ON
Does this product contain microbeads?