BY OLAY

Body Wash Formula Cleanses While Gently Exfoliating With Sea Salts To Reveal Beautiful, Radiant Skin
Penetrates Layer By Layer To Improve The Condition Of Skin Over Time
1 Bottle, 23.6 Fl Oz (700 Ml)

Ingredients

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Fragrance, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Citric Acid, Oxidized Polyethylene, Sodium Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-10, Disodium Edta, Sea Salt, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract*, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide. *Seaweed Extract

• Does this product contain microbeads?1 Answers
  • Does this make you feel fresh and clean or are you left f...2 Answers
  • Does this have plastic microbeads in it?2 Answers
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
I enjoy this products scent and the way ut scrubs but everytume i use it i feel like i still have a layer of soap on me that i cannot seem to wash off.
Alyssa C.
I love this body wash, it smells so nice and fresh. There are little exfoliating beads in this soap and they help scrub. Love it, will be buying again!
Ally C.
Awesome product!! made my skin very soft! Didn't dry me out. Not to rough on my skin.Smells great. I would definitely recommend buying this product.
I love this so foamy and spells great makes me feel so clean. I have recommended to several people I know and they have all had great things to say.
Lisa N.
Leaves a nice clean scent. Exfoliating beads do a decent job. I use this almost all the time when I shower and it was what I expected for the price.
Sarah P.
Portage, MI
I felt like this did a pretty good job I felt my skin felt like it has a lot less dead skin. The smell wasn't anything special. Lasts a long time.
Erin M.
Sidney, OH
Love love love this body wash! my favorite made by them so far! Feels great on my skin, and leaves the scent of the wash long after you rinse off!
Paulina M.
Whitesboro
Purchased at: Walmart
Wonderful product, gently exfoliates to keep skin glowing renewed and refreshed, allowing for best penetration of moisturizers and oils to follow.
Dee R.
Woodland, CA
Un javon que buele bien, te exfolea tu cuerpo bien y te lo deja suavesito. A mi me encanta esta marca y tiene de mucho olore que bueles riquisimo!
MaryGrace C.
I love all of Olays body wash. I think they smell good and leave your skin super soft. I have been using Olay body's ash recently and I'm loving it
Neith J.
Does this have plastic microbeads in it?
Karen A.
Does this make you feel fresh and clean or are you left feeling oily since it's moisturizing?
Amber C.
Barrie, ON
Does this body wash contain microbeads?
Amber C.
Barrie, ON
Does this product contain microbeads?