BY OLAY

Body Wash Formula Cleanses While Gently Exfoliating With Sea Salts To Reveal Beautiful, Radiant Skin
Penetrates Layer By Layer To Improve The Condition Of Skin Over Time
1 Bottle, 23.6 Fl Oz (700 Ml)

Ingredients

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Fragrance, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Citric Acid, Oxidized Polyethylene, Sodium Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-10, Disodium Edta, Sea Salt, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract*, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide. *Seaweed Extract

• Does this product contain microbeads?1 Answers
  • Does this make you feel fresh and clean or are you left f...2 Answers
  • Does this have plastic microbeads in it?2 Answers
Emily B.
Brandon, MS
I love this body wash because it has a great scent and it contains wxcellent moisturizers. The only downfall is that it does not lather well. I end up using more of the product than what is needed.
Karla C.
Beeville, TX
This body wash Leaves the skin feleling soft and smooth. The scent is nice. Just a clean scent, not overpowering. Fruity or stronger scents can give me a headache. This one doesn't. I recommend it.
Sandra T.
Batavia
I really like this product when you used it you could feel the salt crystals on your skin just rubbing away the dirt and dead skin and making your skin feel fresh and new.
Amanda R.
Cordova, TN
I wanted to love this one due to the great smell however I find the product more liquidity causing me to have to use a lot more. Not as moisturizing as the original
Alma S.
Brownsville, TX
I absolutely love this product! The few times I have tried to use a different product, I've always gone back to using this one. I just feel so clean with this product, plus the smell is amazing.
Caitlin F.
Alexandria, VA
I love the feeling of this product after I get out of the shower. I feel fresh and clean as If I was able to get off all the dirt that has accumulated throughout the day on me.
Brooke R.
Newton, IL
I love this body wash. It smells great, like extremely clean cotton, and the exfoliating sea salts combined with the moisturizing body cream makes skin very soft and clean.
Michelle L.
York, PA
Cleans and exfoliates the skin makes you feel super clean I love this body wash. I would definitely recommend this product to woman they wont use no other body wash.
Jessica H.
Mcdonough, GA
Has a nice, pleasant and gentle fragrance with soft exfoliating beads in it. Makes my skin soft, moisturized and clean with no leftover residue or skin tightness.
Jamie C.
This is my favorite body wash EVER! The scent is great without being too overpowering and my skin is sooooo soft and smooth after getting out of the shower. Definitely be purchasing again!
Neith J.
Does this have plastic microbeads in it?
Karen A.
Does this make you feel fresh and clean or are you left feeling oily since it's moisturizing?
Amber C.
Barrie, ON
Does this body wash contain microbeads?
Amber C.
Barrie, ON
Does this product contain microbeads?