BY OLAY

Body Wash Formula Cleanses While Gently Exfoliating With Sea Salts To Reveal Beautiful, Radiant Skin
Penetrates Layer By Layer To Improve The Condition Of Skin Over Time
1 Bottle, 23.6 Fl Oz (700 Ml)

Ingredients

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Fragrance, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Citric Acid, Oxidized Polyethylene, Sodium Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-10, Disodium Edta, Sea Salt, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract*, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide. *Seaweed Extract

• Does this product contain microbeads?1 Answers
  • Does this make you feel fresh and clean or are you left f...2 Answers
  • Does this have plastic microbeads in it?2 Answers
Alexandria C.
Jacksonville, FL
Leaves my skin really soft and clean feeling. Great exfoliator for my normal/dry combo skin. Smells amazing. Best part of my shower is this wonderful stuff. The only con is that the "sea salt" exfoliating beads don't dissolve and just go down the drain.
Vivaneskha P.
Mahwah, NJ
When available this is my favorite body wash to go to. It gently scrubs away dead skin and reveals healthy soft skin. It's gentle enough for sensitive skin and can be used daily. I love the refreshing scent. I buy this body wash time and time again.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
I have naturally oily skin, but in the winter months it gets a bit dry. I recently found this body wash that helps slough off excess dry skin and makes my skin feel soft and smooth!
Aniya Z.
I love how this product makes my skin feel. The little beads help exfoliate while moisturizing at the same time as well. The scent isn't too strong but it definitely is pleasant and quite fresh. I would recommend to everyone and would buy again.
Lisa H.
Hubert, NC
I love any body wash that that has exfoliating properties in it, especially in the Winter because it gets all the dead skin cells off and replenishes your skin with great moisture.
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
Love this! Exfoliating and leaves skin super soft it’s the best, if I️ use anything else I️ could tell. I️ usually get it at Walmart or cvs if it’s on sale there. I’ve always loved olay products this one is def my fav
Mae R.
A friend introduced me to this body wash a few months ago and I'm already loving it. I had been switching around body washes and shampoos for some time and just wasn't finding the right one. I found this and it was better than most body washes I've used, which is good because I have used a lot. I would recommend this body wash
Stephanie B.
Clifton Hts, PA
This is my go to body wash. It smells good and the sea salts leave your body feeling smooth. My body feels moisturized when I get out of the shower and it lasts all day.
Stephanie C.
Kennesaw, GA
I love the way my skin feels while using this product. Most body washes dry my skin and leave it feeling ichy as the day goes on; but not this one. The smell is subtle and fresh and a refreshing start to my day
Mallary P.
Sherman, TX
Love this body wash, it smells great! I use it everyday when I shower and it leaves my body smelling great! It was given to me as a gift and I'll be buying olay body wash products again when this one is out!
Neith J.
Does this have plastic microbeads in it?
Karen A.
Does this make you feel fresh and clean or are you left feeling oily since it's moisturizing?
Amber C.
Barrie, ON
Does this body wash contain microbeads?
Amber C.
Barrie, ON
Does this product contain microbeads?