BY OLAY

Exfoliating Moisture Gently Exfoliates For Radiant Skin Wash Your Way To Radiant Skin!&Nbsp; Olay&Reg; Daily Exfoliating Body Wash With Sea Salt Gently Washes Away Dead Skin And Impurities While Deep Cleansing Lather Helps Purify - Leaving Beautiful, More Hydrated* Skin Behind.&Nbsp; Olay Daily Exfoliating Body Wash Helps Reveal Radiant, Beautiful Skin.&Nbsp; After 1 Use:&Nbsp; Cleanses And Gently Exfoliates To Wash Away Dead Skin; 1 Week:&Nbsp; Removes Impurities That Dull Skin To Leave Skin That Glows; 1 Bottle:&Nbsp; Helps Reveal Radiant, Beautiful Skin. Product Features Gently Exfoliates Dull Skin Leaving Glowing, Radiant Skin Behind Helps Remove Dead Skin And Impurities Deep-Cleansing Lather Leaves Skin More Hydrated Than Regular Soap After 1 Use:&Nbsp; Cleanses And Gently Exfoliates To Wash Away Dead Skin; 1 Week:&Nbsp; Removes Impurities That Dull Skin To Leave Skin That Glows; 1 Bottle:&Nbsp; Helps Reveal Radiant, Beautiful Skin Olay Daily Exfoliating Body Wash Find Your Favorite Olay Moisturizing Body Wash: Ultra Moisture - Moisturizes Better Than 7 Bottles Of The Leading Body Wash Age Defying - Younger-Looking Skin After Just One Use Daily Moisture Quench - Visibly Replenishes Skin's Moisture After Just One Use What Are You Looking For From Your Body Wash? Scent:&Nbsp; Try Olay Cleansing Body Washes Moisture:&Nbsp; Try Olay Moisture Body Washes Extra Moisture:&Nbsp; Try Olay 2-In-1 Advanced Ribbons Body Washes Moisture &Amp; Scent:&Nbsp; Try Olay 2-In-1 Essential Oils Body Washes Did You Know? Dry Skin Remedies In Your Shower Experiencing Dry, Itchy Skin?&Nbsp; The Cause Could Be Lurking Right In Your Own Bathroom.&Nbsp; P&Amp;G&Reg; Beauty Scientists Conducted A Survey And Found That Taking Frequent Hot Showers And Baths Is One Of The Leading Factors Of Dry Skin.&Nbsp; So What Is A Dry-Skin Remedy In The Shower?&Nbsp; Reach For Moisture-Enriched Body Washes And Beauty Bars, Which Have More Moisture Than Regular Soap.&Nbsp; These Can Help You Battle Dry Skin As You Cleanse. Olay Product And Ingredient Safety Promise Olay Is Committed To Providing Safe Products To Our Consumers.&Nbsp; Ensuring The Safety Of Our Products Is A Responsibility That Olay Takes Very Seriously. In Fact: Each Year, Olay Conducts Over 400,000 Safety And Quality Tests To Ensure An Excellent Experience For Ladies Around The World. All Olay Ingredients Must Be Substantiated For Safety Over A Lifetime Of Intended Use Prior To Manufacturing.&Nbsp; As An Example, We Conducted Over 250 Separate Safety Evaluations For New Olay Product Formulations In The Last Year Alone. More Than 1,000 Procter &Amp; Gamble Employees Globally Work Full-Time To Ensure The Safety And Regulatory Compliance Of Our Products And Operations, Including More Than 500 Employees Who Work Directly On Product Safety. *Vs. Regular Soap. see more...

• Does this make you feel fresh and clean or are you left feeling o...1 Answers
  • Does this body wash contain microbeads?1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
I just love this body wash. The fragrance is wonderfully fresh and soothing yet also invigorating. It's great to use after a work-out, providing silky moisture and freshening the skin with it's gentle exfoliation. I hope Olay keeps this in their product line forever. I'm 31, but thanks to Olay products, which I've been using for years, I'm told I look like I'm in my 20's Yes, I recommend this product!
Angela H.
By far my favorite Olay body wash. It isn't sold in my local Walmart but if you come across this product, I recommend you buy it. The smell is great and isn't too strong. It's also a great moisturizer and the exfoliating beads don't stick to you or irritate your skin. This wash is also gentle enough for face use.
Hallie B.
I love love love love this product! I have really bumpy dry skin and this keeps it under control, it exfoliates and lathers and I love it! It has changed my skin game and for my legs especially! I have like "chicken skin" and it helps so much with that! So I highly recommend for whatever skin type you have :)
Briana L.
Indianapolis, IN
This is one of my favorite drug store body washes I've ever had. It has the perfect natural exfoliant in it to keep your skin smooth (none of those crazy plastic beads), it moisturizes like crazy, and it smells wonderful for not actually being a specific scent. And it's super cheap!
Jacqueline H.
Perris
This Olay body wash is great! It leaves your skin moisturize and soft and it also smells amazing. I have been using this product for quite some time and all I can say is to go to the store and try it out. So far I have not had any irritation on my skin it makes me smell great.
Gabriela M.
The Olay Daily Ecfoliating Body wash is an amazing product. They are very gentle with the skin. It has a good scent. It does not irritate my skin at all, I love it and I recommend this one to everyone. It is very affordable, and again I would buy this one at Target.
Crystal P.
This body wash doesn't really exfoliate all that much, but it's definitely moisturizing. I scrub my body semi hard and then reapply it with my hands and leave it on for a minute or so. The smell of this is truly amazing sort of like a bath and body works lotion.
Alexandria C.
Jacksonville, FL
Leaves my skin really soft and clean feeling. Great exfoliator for my normal/dry combo skin. Smells amazing. Best part of my shower is this wonderful stuff. The only con is that the "sea salt" exfoliating beads don't dissolve and just go down the drain.
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
This body wash saves me so much time in the shower! Its a wash and exfoliator all in one! And it smells amazing! My skin is super soft after use. It's not expensive at all, and its really good quality. I love Olay products. I recommend this body wash!
Vivi P.
Mahwah, NJ
When available this is my favorite body wash to go to. It gently scrubs away dead skin and reveals healthy soft skin. It's gentle enough for sensitive skin and can be used daily. I love the refreshing scent. I buy this body wash time and time again.
Amber C.
Barrie, ON
Does this body wash contain microbeads?
Karen A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this make you feel fresh and clean or are you left feeling oily since it's moisturizing?