BY OLAY

Exfoliating Moisture Gently Exfoliates For Radiant Skin Wash Your Way To Radiant Skin!&Nbsp; Olay&Reg; Daily Exfoliating Body Wash With Sea Salt Gently Washes Away Dead Skin And Impurities While Deep Cleansing Lather Helps Purify - Leaving Beautiful, More Hydrated* Skin Behind.&Nbsp; Olay Daily Exfoliating Body Wash Helps Reveal Radiant, Beautiful Skin.&Nbsp; After 1 Use:&Nbsp; Cleanses And Gently Exfoliates To Wash Away Dead Skin; 1 Week:&Nbsp; Removes Impurities That Dull Skin To Leave Skin That Glows; 1 Bottle:&Nbsp; Helps Reveal Radiant, Beautiful Skin. Product Features Gently Exfoliates Dull Skin Leaving Glowing, Radiant Skin Behind Helps Remove Dead Skin And Impurities Deep-Cleansing Lather Leaves Skin More Hydrated Than Regular Soap After 1 Use:&Nbsp; Cleanses And Gently Exfoliates To Wash Away Dead Skin; 1 Week:&Nbsp; Removes Impurities That Dull Skin To Leave Skin That Glows; 1 Bottle:&Nbsp; Helps Reveal Radiant, Beautiful Skin Olay Daily Exfoliating Body Wash Find Your Favorite Olay Moisturizing Body Wash: Ultra Moisture - Moisturizes Better Than 7 Bottles Of The Leading Body Wash Age Defying - Younger-Looking Skin After Just One Use Daily Moisture Quench - Visibly Replenishes Skin's Moisture After Just One Use What Are You Looking For From Your Body Wash? Scent:&Nbsp; Try Olay Cleansing Body Washes Moisture:&Nbsp; Try Olay Moisture Body Washes Extra Moisture:&Nbsp; Try Olay 2-In-1 Advanced Ribbons Body Washes Moisture &Amp; Scent:&Nbsp; Try Olay 2-In-1 Essential Oils Body Washes Did You Know? Dry Skin Remedies In Your Shower Experiencing Dry, Itchy Skin?&Nbsp; The Cause Could Be Lurking Right In Your Own Bathroom.&Nbsp; P&Amp;G&Reg; Beauty Scientists Conducted A Survey And Found That Taking Frequent Hot Showers And Baths Is One Of The Leading Factors Of Dry Skin.&Nbsp; So What Is A Dry-Skin Remedy In The Shower?&Nbsp; Reach For Moisture-Enriched Body Washes And Beauty Bars, Which Have More Moisture Than Regular Soap.&Nbsp; These Can Help You Battle Dry Skin As You Cleanse. Olay Product And Ingredient Safety Promise Olay Is Committed To Providing Safe Products To Our Consumers.&Nbsp; Ensuring The Safety Of Our Products Is A Responsibility That Olay Takes Very Seriously. In Fact: Each Year, Olay Conducts Over 400,000 Safety And Quality Tests To Ensure An Excellent Experience For Ladies Around The World. All Olay Ingredients Must Be Substantiated For Safety Over A Lifetime Of Intended Use Prior To Manufacturing.&Nbsp; As An Example, We Conducted Over 250 Separate Safety Evaluations For New Olay Product Formulations In The Last Year Alone. More Than 1,000 Procter &Amp; Gamble Employees Globally Work Full-Time To Ensure The Safety And Regulatory Compliance Of Our Products And Operations, Including More Than 500 Employees Who Work Directly On Product Safety. *Vs. Regular Soap. see more...

• Does this make you feel fresh and clean or are you left feeling o...2 Answers
  • Does this body wash contain microbeads?2 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Mika N.
Stone Mtn, GA
I absolutely love this product! It exfoliates and it's gentle enough to be used daily. The scent is very invigorating! It's definitely a pick me up in the a.m. without the overwhelmingness soaps can be. It's thick and creamy in texture, and very moisturizing. It lathers nicely on washcloths or poofs. It size of the bottle is definitely worth your buck for the price. This body wash doesn't leave any films or residues behind, and it can be found at any local supermarket or drugstore.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this body wash a little goes a long ways has an amazing smell gives lots of suds with a pea size , very gentle on the skin , Exfoliates all the dead skin off , very affordable and would recommend this product
Melissa F.
Shelbyville, KY
Love this smell and the way it makes my skin feel. My husband even uses this! My only complaint is that the scrubby beads are more than likely not so good for the environment
Nicole W.
Acworth , GA
I love this body wash, it smells amazing and exfoliates my skin when I wash. The smell stays with you, I use this on my 4 year old son as well! It’s actually moisturizes pretty well too, I tell all my cousins and sister to buy this!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this! Exfoliating and leaves skin super soft it’s the best, if I️ use anything else I️ could tell. I️ usually get it at Walmart or cvs if it’s on sale there. I’ve always loved olay products this one is def my fav
Alma S.
I absolutely love this product! The few times I have tried to use a different product, I've always gone back to using this one. I just feel so clean with this product, plus the smell is amazing.
Wanda L.
Hope Mills, NC
This stuff is AMAZING!!!
I feel like when I shower that I'm not only getting clean and smelling super fresh but I'm getting g all the dead skin off which makes me feel even better!!! This has a very light smell and not all that "strong" perfume smell and the fact that I love ANYTHING sea salt is a plus!!!
It's a "10" in my opinion!!!
Bridget B.
Rutland
Omg. I just recently purchased this for myself, and it's amazing! I absolutely love thus body wash. It truly does exfoliate my skin, makes it sooo incredibly soft!!! Smooth to the touch.. my fiance even noticed a difference and asked what I was using differently. So he loves it too! A bags an added bonus... It smells SOO GREAT! the scent is indescribably intoxicating... I give it a 5 out of 5!
Taylor W.
Montague, MI
Smells so good! Its my current favorite body wash right now because it leaves my body smelling so clean and not dried out like some washes. I cant explain the smell but its good. The bottle is huge for the price which is nice. As for exfoliating it didnt do much which I dont care because I use a scrub but keep that in mind
Sara M.
Drexel Hill, PA
This is my first time using this specific body wash. I always enjoy exfoliating soaps it does the skin good. The soap is also very moisturizing. It does not leave a heavy feeling on the skin when you rinse it off. The scent is light and not too strong. It doesn't get musty during the summer it's very refreshing.
Amber C.
Barrie, ON
Does this body wash contain microbeads?
Karen A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this make you feel fresh and clean or are you left feeling oily since it's moisturizing?