Olay Daily Clean 4-in-1 Water Activated Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Regine R.

BY OLAY

Refresh your skin with the power of Olay Daily Clean 4-in-1 Water Activated Cloths. Perfect for normal skin types, these specially textured cloths have the cleansing power of a scrub, toner, mask and cleanser to gently exfoliate skin. Use daily to remove dirt, oil and makeup--even mascara--2x better than basic cleansing. These convenient face wipes combine a soap-free lather and effective Olay conditioners to leave your skin clean, hydrated and smooth in less than one week. For on-the-go, travel or daily cleansing, pamper your skin with Olay Water Activated Cleansing Cloths.

Buy on ULTA
Kathryn  C.
Kathryn C.
Charleston, AR
I cant tell you how much I love these cloths. I was recommended them by a beauty guru on YouTube and have been obsessed ever since. They are a "pre-sudded" cloth that you run under a little water and scrub your face. They take off ALL my make up. they "fabric" part is nice and soft-not scratchy at all and the cleanser does not sting my eyes, so I can remove eye makeup as well. I also feel as if my face is just very clean afterward with no film left behind, so I don't feel the need for the "second-cleanse." It can be a little drying compared to my purity face wash, so if I am having an extra dry skin week I may skip. but all in all- LOVE.
Tianna M.
Tianna M.
Minneapolis, MN
Never fails to impress  I give it three stars because it is pricey but if you like spending loads of money on one thing then this is for you it's not like 100 or anything but it's pricey and more then I've spent on a eyeshadow pallete but it's nice I like it
Liz. 💋.
Liz. 💋.
Thurman
This system works okay. I enjoyed the scrub and mask. I wouldn't mind purchasing again. It was really firming and tightening for the skin. And it was really cleansing and moisturizing. I definitely recommend.
Regine R.
Regine R.
Quick daily scrub is a must . love this OlAy daily facial. Like she. My face feel n look r
Fresh. Enjoy using it for a quick cleansing through out the dat
Ashton W.
Ashton W.
This product t is awesome. Have everything you need in one. It smells good, and my face is always smoothe and clean after each use.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Twentynin Plm, CA
So amazing, you need these products in your life. Their prices are amazing and it keeps your skin clean
Gizzy♌️ G.
Gizzy♌️ G.
Pittsburg
4 in one is amazing ! I would love to have this, best tools for the best results ! Need need
Manuela S.
Manuela S.
This is great all in one package with what you need for your daily skin care needs and yet gentle
morshai d.
morshai d.
This is such a total package . It has all the components you need. It's so amazing and great. You should try it.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
I received this product a few months ago as a present and I cannot believe I haven't tried it sooner. Amazing value for money. I am a trusty customer of this company and will be recommending to others.