Olay Daily Care Refreshing Toner uploaded by Katelyn M.

BY OLAY

• Is this product worth buying? I am looking for a toner fo...2 Answers
  • Is this item pricey? I have a toner by Laneige and its ok...2 Answers
Jacie J.
Fort Smith
Pretty packaging. Definitely met my expectations. Felt good on the skin. I am a first time user and was very impressed. I’ve used another toner product of theirs and was disappointed, however this one met my expectations!
angela g.
Spring Hill, FL
This product does burn a bit around the eyes. It removes makeup very well though. It leaves your skin feeling nice and clean after removing your makeup. I would recommend trying this product if you’re looking for a toner.
Jolene B.
I like how clean my skin feels. Shortly after that I’m very dried out. I have combo skin, but I find that this drys me out so much that my skin produces more oil trying to replenish the stripped natural oils.
Stephany G.
Chicago
I Tried this toner a couple of months ago for a month straight and didn't see any improvements in my skin complexion. It was on sale at my local Walmart and I bought it thinking it would help clear or tone down some of my dark spots but it didn't n I wouldn't buy it again.
Courtney S.
Smithfield
I feel like if you've tried one toner you've tried them all. I have combination skin and I didn't feel like this made much of a difference. May fewer breakouts but the toner at the dollar store did the same job for a whole lot cheaper
Chelsey C.
Meadville
Just this past year I started using a toner daily and wow it definitely has improved my skin so much and I just recently found this one from olay and not only does it tone my face but it also never dries it out !
Jackie W.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this product and use it daily. I have a really bad habit of leaving my make-up on longer than I should, but I feel less guilty when I use this project and a cotton swab to halfway remove my make-up and wash my face. Thankfully enough, just doing that is enough to keep my skin looking relatively nice.
Randi B.
Alabaster
It leaves my skin so smooth and nice and Even. I love olay products. Even though some of them leave your face dry, but that’s what I like, I like my face being dry and then putting on moisturizer.
Stacy A.
Gloster, LA
I really liked this toner it smelled good and didn’t break me out I have very very sensitive skin and it didn’t break me out it cleaned my skin and made it look hydrated
Bre'yana S.
Houston , TX
Love this toner! I use this ever single day and night. I need to stock up. It has a wonder smell and is refreshing. Great value! Very gentle —to me. I recommend it.
Tiffany R.
Is this product worth buying? I am looking for a toner for dry skin.
Cierra D.
Nepean, ON
Is this item pricey? I have a toner by Laneige and its okay but I'm looking for better results. My face is pretty patchy looking and can get pretty red. I'm hoping this product is effective because I usually like Olay products.