BY OLAY

Replace your ordinary lotion with Olay's revolutionary rinse-off body lotion! Olay White Strawberry and Mint In-Shower Body Lotion works with the warmth and humidity of your shower to break the cycle of dry skin—daily use will improve hydration of dry skin in just 5 days. After cleansing with your usual body wash or bar soap, and while still in the shower, smooth onto wet skin, then rinse. Step out of the shower and experience soft, smooth skin.

• Who's tried the Olay in-shower body lotion? And what do you think...4 Answers
  • I have never seen this product before. Is it fairly new and what ...2 Answers
  • Does the scent last a while out of the shower? Or is it not that ...2 Answers
Amy S.
Phoenixville, PA
I thought I'd try this Olay cooling white strawberry with mint, because I'd been using the ultra-moisturizing which is great, but I like a bit more scent. This product both of them are incredible! It smells amazing leaves my skin soft don't need to use an extra body moisturizer and the price is perfect. Yay Olay!
Karina D.
Sarasota, FL
I first tried this after having tried the shower gel in the same scent and I love it. It makes my skin feel so great and the smell is amazing. I have tried other lotions where they smell great but within 10 minutes the smell is gone this stuck around for longer and I got complimented on how good I smelt from it.. it's also relatively inexpensive compared to others on sale.
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I got this at Walmart for the Olay at Walmart virtual vox. First I love the shape of the bottle. Second the scent is good I don't smell the mint at all and the strawberry is more like strawberry milk. Now the lotion it self is amazing my skin has never been this soft and supple. The moisture stays all day on the body except on hands but to washing them all the time. I'm going keep on using it and probably buy another
Jordan D.
Gentry, AR
I really love the idea of the in shower body lotion. Makes it so much easier for me to not have to put lotion on when I get out of the shower but I don't feel like it has a good formula. I feel if leaves your skin a little greasy. Smelled good and the idea is good but needs something where it moisturized without feeling your arm and your hand just slides down because it's so "greasy" feeling.
Alyssa B.
Rogers, AR
I've only used this one time so far and all I can say is OH MY GOODNESS! I am in love!! It's not a body wash, but you actually use it as a body lotion in the shower after you wash your body! It's so potent and strong! My skin is seriously so moisturized that I don't even have to use lotion! My skin smells so freaking amazing too! This is genius and amazing and I am in love 😍♥️
Christina L.
Iowa city, IA
This body wash is easily in my top 5 favorite body washes of all time. The scent is amazing, and it will lather 'til the cows come home! It is a luxury product for a bargain price. I loved it so much, I went out and bought some for the rest of the ladies in my life. Now, they are all avid users of this line of body wash. My mom even called me up to tell me she ran out and needed more Olay Cooling body wash in the White Strawberry and Mint scent ASAP! Go out and buy this body wash, you will not be sorry!
Mckenzie T.
If you're not used to using in shower body lotion this is definitely something that is different but it actually does keep your body moisturized and smooth. I bought this at my local walmart and it was pretty cheap and worked well. I would recommend it to anyone who has naturally dry skin.
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Smells great skin feels soft and young and the price is most impressive! So yes go get Olay cooling shower body lotion!! Works great and goes on like silk.. I would/ will keep this in my shower! Must try
Wendy B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Olay Fresh Outlast Body Wash, Cooling White Strawberry & Mint, 13.5 fl oz. this product is awesome! Smells great and the mint is so refreshing. Lathers great and moisturizers your skin leaving it smooth and not dry like some soaps do. I really like okay products because they are reasonably priced and work well!
Natasha J.
Lebanon , OR
Absolutely love the smell of this product. It is wonderfully hydrating the like the original in-shower lotion and gives it a fruity, feminine touch. The price is pretty decent, and I will definitely be purchasing again. May even purchase more products in this scent.
Alyssa B.
Rogers, AR
Who's tried the Olay in-shower body lotion? And what do you think?? I AM IN LOVE!Olay Cooling White Strawberry and Mint In-Shower Body Lotion
Alicia B.
Does the scent last a while out of the shower? Or is it not that strong?
Zavanda W.
I have never seen this product before. Is it fairly new and what stores usually carry it?
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Is this smell pleasant or is it overpowering?
Loredana A.
Does it have a string smell?