MakeupFace MakeupTinted MoisturizersOlay
Complete Tinted Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15

Olay Complete Tinted Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15

Silky, Tinted Moisturizer Sheer Color 2 Brightens Evens Tone 3 Hydrates Smoothes Your go-to moisturizer, Olay Complete, now has a tinted option. Olay Complete Tinted Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15, Fair-to-Light combines the long-lasting hydration you love plus sheer coverage. It instantly hydrates your skin while evening your tone with a touch of sheer color. This tinted moisturizer brightens your skin and protects it from the sun s harmful UVA UVB rays with Broad Spectrum SPF 15. This all-in-one solution is designed to blend with your natural skin tone and helps hide imperfections, minimizing the need for concealer and foundation. Make room for a new favorite with Olay Complete Tinted Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15, Fair-to-Light.

¿tiene buena humectacion?
? where is the list of ingredients? what makes up the spf?
How is this with oily skin?
Start your review of Olay Complete Tinted Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
spf, moisture and a little bit of color is great. it doesn't make my sensitive skin break out, and i like it.in reviews
pretty good i have oily skin and sometimes makes my face oily but overall good product. and the sunscreen works as long as you reapply.in reviews
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Olay Complete Tinted Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walmart
l have been using this a month.I used this because I’m not much for wearing foundation every day but my skin needs something to even skin tone and make it glow a bit and excellent product. Nice and light and making for a natural look and lovely texture an colour - goes on smoothly and lasts.
Laurel H.
Kernersville, NC
I like to call this my Youth Elixer for Life! I'm 27 years old and have been using this product for a few years. Even after having three children and totally stressed out all of the time people look at my face and think I'm 18! It truly gives me a youthful glow and protects my face from the harsh environment while nourishing my sensitive skin on my face.
Shelbi B.
Saint Louisvl, OH
Keeps your skin moisturized and it’s not too thick either! Blends in with your skin tone, however I find with my skin you can tell I have it on..
Cassie P.
This has a light scent. I'd prefer if it was scentless, but the scent isn't too overpowering. The light/medium shade works for me. The product does pill some when blending, but that may be because I apply it after my other moisturizer.
Krista D.
Norfolk, VA
I’ve been using Olay’s moisturizer for years now. My mother always told me that my great grandmother would apply this to her face and neck daily and that was some of the best advice because at near 90 years old she had one of the smoothest faces and necks! I’ve been using since I was a teen and will use till I’m 90. Great price, great product.
Caitlin O.
During winter, my skin gets so dried out. I hate wearing layers and layers of makeup because the flakes of dry skin always seem to be highlighted on my face when I do and, let's be honest, layers of makeup is just not all that comfortable! This tinted moisturizer did a good job at creating an ok amount of moisture with good coverage. I think for someone who has naturally less dry skin would love this but I would need something with more moisture.
Sherri A.
Ann Arbor, MI
I picked this product up, at the drug store, two weeks ago, while shopping for a cc creme. I decided it get it because I don't like to wear foundation everyday, so figured between this and the cc creme id be all set. I'm in love with this. It goes on smoothly and stays on well. I trust oil of Olay products as they've been around since my mother was a teen. The one I chose was a fair-light and it's too light but I am gonna get the darker one when I hit the store this week.
Lauren R.
Plainview, NY
I've been using Olay for years. It's light and goes on smoothly. It's a brand I trust
April F.
Lubbock, TX
I have always used this moisturizer. I love how It already has spf in it. It’s great overall!
Angelina V.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This is a good moisturizer. It soaks into your skin and hydrated pretty quickly . Is a lil pricey but isn’t above $30 or $35. It is kind of old but is still a really good product. It isn’t heavy at all it is actually a light weight moisturizer
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lorinda D.
Newberg, OR
il y a 3 ans
Olay Complete Tinted Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Good morning ladies! With warmer weather upon us what is your favorite tinted moisturizer with SPF? Right now I am using Olay Tinted Moisturizer.