Olay Complete Night Fortifying Cream uploaded by Sarah M.Olay Complete Night Fortifying Cream uploaded by Sadaf K.

BY OLAY

Nourishes, strengthens and protects overnight Green Tea Extracts and Aloe Antioxidant Vitamin E Vitamin B3, Pro-Vitamin B5 Non-Greasy, Non-Comedogenic Builds skin s resilience overnight for healthier looking, replenished skin each morning. Nourishes Skin with lightweight moisture to replace lost fluids Strengthens Skin s natural moisture barrier while you sleep Protects Healthy skin by minimizing moisture loss Questions? see more...

Olay Complete Night Fortifying Cream
  • "I use this every night and it helps me with the bags in the morning. Plus it helps with my dry skin. It's very cheap considering it's an overnight cream! " in 7 reviews
Ashley G.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is my favorite night cream! It smells amazing! It is very effective and makes my face feel smooth. It over-exceeded my expectation! I have used this product for over a year now! I will always buy this night cream!
Thelma M.
Works well on skin. Smells nice. Feels great. Makes skin kind of greasy which is harsh. Leads to breakouts on skin, only if you DO NOT wash your face. I like the cream. You are always to wash your face after each use which is why you get breakouts.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
I’ve loved this brand ever since in as a child and saw my mother using the cold cream in a glass jar. It’s a trusted brand that truly produces the results it claims on the jar. This is an amazing night cream that smooths my face overnight.
Callie W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
It’s a bit heavy, which I don’t mind for a night scream as I feel it’s important to be well moisturized at night. I can’t use it during the summer time since my combination skin is more oily, and this doesn’t help control that.
Nicole G.
Landrum
It's okay it works pretty good my face feels soft it has a decent packaging on it yes it met my expectations and it did what's it's suppose to do and I have used it a couple times a week so it is a good product
Amanda S.
ligonier
Love this night cream! Helps my face look refreshed and leaves it soft! Also smells great! I am a repeat user and would buy this product again! I highly recommended this product and it’s very affordable
Chi T.
I purchased this Olay product a while back at Walmart after listening to my neighbor's compliments on its effectiveness. The cream texture is quiet watery, make it easy to apply on my face. The package looks pretty normal to me, nothing special or unique. I always make sure that my face is clean, no makeup left, before applying. The smell is amazing, somehow its wonderful smell gives me better slepp. I would highly recommend this product if you are thinking of getting a moisturize night cream.
Myra V.
Fresno, CA
I love Olay products they work so well on my dry skin and I would have to say this product is amazing as a nighttime cream if you do not want to spend the big bucks on a higher end product. I was very pleased with this products' results it moisturized my skin and in short gave it life. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants a good night cream without the large price tag.
Valerie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I like the cream, it smelled nice and felt nice when I put it on. But it made my skin to greasy and lead to breakouts on my face. I really thought I was going to like the cream. The problem I have with night creams is that its hard to find one that won't make me break out... I won't be buying this one again, but if you don't have a greasy skin I'm sure it will work much better for you.
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
I grabbed this one of accident one time. I would give it five stars but it is pretty stinky. Just like all of their other products I have used, I like the way it feels on my skin. I only purchased one of these, so as far as results, I do not know. My face did not change as far as I could tell (I am 33 so I am not wrinkly yet, so no change is good!)
Breanna O.
Santa Clara, CA
Is this good for sensitive skin?
RAQUEL L.
Boa Vista / Roraima
Quais os benefícios desse produto?