Olay Complete Night Fortifying Cream uploaded by Sadaf K.

BY OLAY

Nourishes, strengthens and protects overnight Green Tea Extracts and Aloe Antioxidant Vitamin E Vitamin B3, Pro-Vitamin B5 Non-Greasy, Non-Comedogenic Builds skin s resilience overnight for healthier looking, replenished skin each morning. Nourishes Skin with lightweight moisture to replace lost fluids Strengthens Skin s natural moisture barrier while you sleep Protects Healthy skin by minimizing moisture loss Questions? see more...

Valerie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I like the cream, it smelled nice and felt nice when I put it on. But it made my skin to greasy and lead to breakouts on my face. I really thought I was going to like the cream. The problem I have with night creams is that its hard to find one that won't make me break out... I won't be buying this one again, but if you don't have a greasy skin I'm sure it will work much better for you.
Alyssa Q.
I really liked this facial moisturizer! It was thick enough for the nigh and left my skin feeling good. I bought this at my local Wal Mart at a great price. This is one of the few moisturizers I have completely finished. I would recommend to others.
Lydia L.
Mathias, WV
My family has been using Olay for years. My mom suggested I try this. The reason I can't give it five stars is because I just started using it so I don't feel I can yet. It smells great and leaves my face feeling firm and fresh so I feel beautiful.
Carley S.
Las Vegas, NV
My grandmother got me using products like this at a young age. Not because of my age, but because they feel so good on your skin. I love using this right before bed especially after long days in the sun. Moisture is key!
Jenna R.
Des Moines, IA
I really liked this cream because it didn't make me break out at all and my skin wasn't oily or greasy feeling after use. Only giving four stars because it just isn't moisturizing enough for my EXTREMELY dry skin.
Grace T.
It's rare for me to find a good night cream that won't make me break out because my skin is combination oily, but this one is perfect. I wish it could be easier to find!!
Alexis C.
Pineville, NC, NC
Love this! Great nighttime moisturizer, leaves my skin feeling soft And moisturizer without being heavy or greasy. Never makes me break out. Great for sensitive skin!
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
This is a great night time moisturizer! It keeps your face feeling nice and fresh! I would recommend it to anyone who wants to keep that fresh feeling all night!
Sophia N.
Fort Smith, AR
The Olay night cream is so nice to put on right before bed! I enjoy this so much because I don't wake up with oily or greasy skin and it goes on so smoothly
Jackie L.
Fort Rucker , AL
I use this every night and it helps me with the bags in the morning. Plus it helps with my dry skin. It's very cheap considering it's an overnight cream!
Breanna O.
Santa Clara, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for sensitive skin?
RAQUEL L.
Boa Vista / Roraima
Quais os benefícios desse produto?