Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersOlay
Complete | Lotion Moisturizer, Sensitive | SPF 15

Olay Complete | Lotion Moisturizer, Sensitive | SPF 15

Protect against the #1 cause of aging skin—damage from the sun. Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation, Olay Complete Daily Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 15 Facial Moisturizer, with UVA/UVB protection, provides 8 hours of hydration for sensitive skin. This gentle, lightweight lotion is now formulated with Vitamin E Antioxidant Complex to help protect skin’s surface from damaging free radicals. Plus, its fragrance-free formula features aloe and zinc oxide for healthy-looking skin. Unlike many facial moisturizers with sunscreen, Complete All Day facial moisturizer with SPF is non-greasy and lightweight. Its oil-free formula leaves skin with a healthy glow. With its proven SolaSheer Sensitive Technology, experience hydration with sun protection from America’s #1 UV moisturizer, based on P12M Nielsen xAOC unit sales.

I have quite dry skin during the winter. Does the moisture last all day?
What is your go to everyday moisturiser? Mine is Olay Complete | Lotion Moisturizer, Sensitive | SPF 15|Olay Complete | Lotion Moisturizer, Sensitive | SPF 15|[product:olay-complete-lotion-moisturizer-sensitive-spf-15]
Does It help with bumps on skin?
Start your review of Olay Complete | Lotion Moisturizer, Sensitive | SPF 15!
Product Highlights
...olay moisturizers. It's of very good quality and does not irritate my sensitive skin.in reviews
Highly moisturizing, easy application, light formula. I'm in love with how its non greasy it is, I don't have to worry about breaking out or skin shining in the sun like I rubbed my face in chicken. in reviews
Cheryl L.
Albemarle, NC
Olay Complete | Lotion Moisturizer, Sensitive | SPF 15 uploaded by Cheryl L.
Olay Complete Lotion All Day Moisturizer with SPF 15 for Normal Skin , My daily go to moisturizer. I use this on.my face, neck and chest morning and night, as instructed by mother many years ago(like when I was 12!) It's not too greasy, goes on light and is not heavily scented. Even if you don't use this moisturizer(but you should 😁) be sure to moisturize every day young ladies, and the not so young ladies too!
Desirae S.
Constableville, NY
Olay Complete | Lotion Moisturizer, Sensitive | SPF 15 uploaded by Desirae S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this moisturizer. Very light and does not make my skin feel greasy like many others do. Leaves my skin feeling so nice and smooth.
Bhoomi P.
Saint Paul, MN
Olay Complete | Lotion Moisturizer, Sensitive | SPF 15 uploaded by Bhoomi P.
Purchased at: Target
This was so amazing and nourishing for my dry and sensitive skin. I have purchased this many times over and will probably continue to come back to it. It’s a great day time moisturizer and having SPF is a plus, though next time I will probably buy the 30 spf one instead of the 15 as that is insufficient protection for me.
Lupe P.
Seguin, TX
Pretty good product. I used this for a while and it works good and prevents sunburn. The only downfall is that with sweat it’ll drip into your eyes and irritate them bad. Other than that it was good
Samantha B.
Flint, MI
Olay Complete | Lotion Moisturizer, Sensitive | SPF 15 uploaded by Samantha B.
This stuff is pretty much my secret weapon. I have been using it for ever. The yellow bottle that isnt in the photo has to be my favorite. I can definitely say that these products are worth a try, I kinda swear by it.. Its my go to. Happy every time I see it. Instant hydration!!! Plus sunscreen. And anti aging. Pshh. Cant beat it. #Olay Olay Age Defying Instant Hydration Serum Olay Regenerist | Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths | 30 Count Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid For Skin
Alison B.
This is my go to moisturizer. I have been using it for years and love it! It is a great value and works well. It doesn't feel sticky on and provides sun protection, which is a must for a daily moisturizer!
Christina H.
Los Angeles, CA
Olay Complete | Lotion Moisturizer, Sensitive | SPF 15 uploaded by Christina H.
Purchased at: CVS
So I've said this before my mother has. Even using Olay in the original formula since her late 20's early 30's and has been using it ever since, I also said she is the oldest of her sisters but looks the youngest and she swears that it's all because of using Olay every day. She has been telling me for years to switch to Olay as my main moisturizer so I finally have and I'm glad I did but I always want to say my skin is highly sensitive so I grab the sensitive formula because when I would use hers it did give me a little sting but nothing too bad. This sensitive formula hasn't done that just feel nice and normal on my skin, once I'm done with the bottle I might come back for a follow up to see if amy bad happened to my skin or anything else. I did go for the large bottle was about $11 at CVS I had coupons and extra bucks rewards so it came out to $6.
Christina R.
Nesconset, NY
Olay Complete | Lotion Moisturizer, Sensitive | SPF 15 uploaded by Christina R.
Olay Complete | Lotion Moisturizer, Sensitive | SPF 15 uploaded by Christina R.
Purchased at: CVS
I love this product and have been using it for years! I have very sensitive skin, so to fine a daily moisturizer that doesn’t give me a breakout is great. I don’t typically wear a lot of makeup so I just apply this on my face in the morning and go. Not to mention it’s sold in drug stores so you don’t need to pay a whole lot of money for it. Id highly recommend this product as a every day moisturizer, plus it has SPF so you’re protecting your skin as well.
Molly A.
Purchased at: Target
This is a good product but not amazing. Its doesn't have much of a smell which is nice. I use this in the mornings when I'm going out in the sun for the SPF. I do think it goes on pretty thick. You have to rub it in alot or it leaves a white cast. A little goes a long way. It is moisturizing to the skin. I will probably try another brand of SPF moisturizer next time to find a more suitable product for my skin.
Chloe S.
Springfield, MO
Olay Complete | Lotion Moisturizer, Sensitive | SPF 15 uploaded by Chloe S.
Olay Complete | Lotion Moisturizer, Sensitive | SPF 15 uploaded by Chloe S.
My favorite, go to moisturizer. I've been using this for almost 10 years and feel that it has definitely kept my skin soft and doesn't cause any irritations. I like the added SPF for days that I don't wear additional sunscreen especially in the summer. The product is fairly lightweight and absorbs quickly. It's reasonably priced at drug stores and is even better at wholesale stores, so I stock up when possible.

174 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
colleen C.
il y a 9 mois
Tamara421 M. il y a 8 mois
Hi Colleen, No, it is not greasy at all. Once applied it makes your skin feel smooth and velvety. It also has a pleasant light scent.
Bethany A.