BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOlay
Complete | Lotion Moisturizer, Sensitive | SPF 15

Olay Complete | Lotion Moisturizer, Sensitive | SPF 15

Protect against the #1 cause of aging skin—damage from the sun. Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation, Olay Complete Daily Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 15 Facial Moisturizer, with UVA/UVB protection, provides 8 hours of hydration for sensitive skin. This gentle, lightweight lotion is now formulated with Vitamin E Antioxidant Complex to help protect skin’s surface from damaging free radicals. Plus, its fragrance-free formula features aloe and zinc oxide for healthy-looking skin. Unlike many facial moisturizers with sunscreen, Complete All Day facial moisturizer with SPF is non-greasy and lightweight. Its oil-free formula leaves skin with a healthy glow. With its proven SolaSheer Sensitive Technology, experience hydration with sun protection from America’s #1 UV moisturizer, based on P12M Nielsen xAOC unit sales.

This moisturizer good for dry skin?
Has anyone with semy sensitive skin used this product? If so did you experience any allergic reactions?
Is this fragrance free?
Start your review of Olay Complete | Lotion Moisturizer, Sensitive | SPF 15!
Product Highlights
...olay moisturizers. It's of very good quality and does not irritate my sensitive skin.in reviews
Highly moisturizing, easy application, light formula. I'm in love with how its non greasy it is, I don't have to worry about breaking out or skin shining in the sun like I rubbed my face in chicken. in reviews
Cheryl L.
Albemarle, NC
Olay Complete | Lotion Moisturizer, Sensitive | SPF 15 uploaded by Cheryl L.
Olay Complete Lotion All Day Moisturizer with SPF 15 for Normal Skin , My daily go to moisturizer. I use this on.my face, neck and chest morning and night, as instructed by mother many years ago(like when I was 12!) It's not too greasy, goes on light and is not heavily scented. Even if you don't use this moisturizer(but you should 😁) be sure to moisturize every day young ladies, and the not so young ladies too!
Desirae S.
Constableville, NY
Olay Complete | Lotion Moisturizer, Sensitive | SPF 15 uploaded by Desirae S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this moisturizer. Very light and does not make my skin feel greasy like many others do. Leaves my skin feeling so nice and smooth.
Faith  B.
Perryville, MD
Olay Complete | Lotion Moisturizer, Sensitive | SPF 15 uploaded by Faith  B.
I was pleasantly surprised by this product! I’ve been using it everyday and really like it. It blends out well and doesn’t leave my face feeling greasy or anything. It’s super moisturizing and has SPF 15 so it protects my skin.
Mia G.
Lodi, CA
Olay Complete | Lotion Moisturizer, Sensitive | SPF 15 uploaded by Mia G.
Gives a nice and lightweight breathable spf protection that works well with my makeup. I’ve been using this product for over 8 years with zero issues.
Bhoomi P.
Saint Paul, MN
Olay Complete | Lotion Moisturizer, Sensitive | SPF 15 uploaded by Bhoomi P.
Purchased at: Target
This was so amazing and nourishing for my dry and sensitive skin. I have purchased this many times over and will probably continue to come back to it. It’s a great day time moisturizer and having SPF is a plus, though next time I will probably buy the 30 spf one instead of the 15 as that is insufficient protection for me.
Stefany S.
Tazewell, VA
Olay Complete | Lotion Moisturizer, Sensitive | SPF 15 uploaded by Stefany S.
Olay Complete | Lotion Moisturizer, Sensitive | SPF 15 uploaded by Stefany S.
I Use Olay under eye cream and love it and I needed an face cream that isn't oily or greasy and my boyfriend got this for me at a really great affordable price.. This lotion is not greasy feeling or oily and it hydrates really well. This is the first time I tried this but I have been using for 2 months. No improvement for this lotion. It soaks into my skin almost instantly and it makes my skin very soft and smooth, it has SPF 15 in it for sun protection. It's affordable and hydrates for 8 hours. It's great under makeup. I 100% reccomend this to anyone with any skin type. I have combination and it works on my oily and dry areas really well. Try it if you haven't yet!
Samantha B.
Flint, MI
Olay Complete | Lotion Moisturizer, Sensitive | SPF 15 uploaded by Samantha B.
This stuff is pretty much my secret weapon. I have been using it for ever. The yellow bottle that isnt in the photo has to be my favorite. I can definitely say that these products are worth a try, I kinda swear by it.. Its my go to. Happy every time I see it. Instant hydration!!! Plus sunscreen. And anti aging. Pshh. Cant beat it. #Olay Olay Age Defying Instant Hydration Serum Olay Regenerist | Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths | 30 Count Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid For Skin
Lupe P.
Seguin, TX
Pretty good product. I used this for a while and it works good and prevents sunburn. The only downfall is that with sweat it’ll drip into your eyes and irritate them bad. Other than that it was good
Alison B.
This is my go to moisturizer. I have been using it for years and love it! It is a great value and works well. It doesn't feel sticky on and provides sun protection, which is a must for a daily moisturizer!
Christina H.
Los Angeles, CA
Olay Complete | Lotion Moisturizer, Sensitive | SPF 15 uploaded by Christina H.
Purchased at: CVS
So I've said this before my mother has. Even using Olay in the original formula since her late 20's early 30's and has been using it ever since, I also said she is the oldest of her sisters but looks the youngest and she swears that it's all because of using Olay every day. She has been telling me for years to switch to Olay as my main moisturizer so I finally have and I'm glad I did but I always want to say my skin is highly sensitive so I grab the sensitive formula because when I would use hers it did give me a little sting but nothing too bad. This sensitive formula hasn't done that just feel nice and normal on my skin, once I'm done with the bottle I might come back for a follow up to see if amy bad happened to my skin or anything else. I did go for the large bottle was about $11 at CVS I had coupons and extra bucks rewards so it came out to $6.

176 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Colleen C.
il y a 2 ans
Tamara421 M. il y a 2 ans
Hi Colleen, No, it is not greasy at all. Once applied it makes your skin feel smooth and velvety. It also has a pleasant light scent.