BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOlay
Complete | Lotion Moisturizer, Oily | SPF 15

Olay Complete | Lotion Moisturizer, Oily | SPF 15

Protect against the #1 cause of aging skin—damage from the sun. Olay Complete All Day SPF 15 Facial Moisturizer with UVA/UVB protection for combination/oily skin provides 48 hours of hydration. This lightweight antioxidant-rich lotion conditions skin surface with vitamins E, B3 and C to help maintain healthy-looking skin. Unlike many facial moisturizers with sunscreen, Complete All Day facial moisturizer with SPF is non-greasy and lightweight. Its oil-free formula leaves skin with a healthy glow. With its with patented SolaSheer Technology, experience hydration with sun protection from America’s #1 UV moisturizer.

[product:olay-complete-all-day-uv-moisturizer-spf-15-combinationoily] ? Does this feel heavy on your skin? I bought the off brand from Walmart and it just feels so heavy on my skin. I have sensitive skin and so far it hasn't broke out my skin but I'm just not sure if it's for me. I wanted to try the original one but was afraid it would break my skin out. Which one do you guys prefer? [product:unscented-olay-complete-all-day-moisturizer-sensitive-skin-spf-15-6oz] or OLAY Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Original 6 oz?
Is this best for dry or oily skin?
Es bueno para piel grasa y sensible?
Start your review of Olay Complete | Lotion Moisturizer, Oily | SPF 15!
Vanessa B.
Hanover, VA
Olay Complete | Lotion Moisturizer, Oily | SPF 15 uploaded by Vanessa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how Olay Complete Lotion All Day Moisturizer with SPF 15 for Normal Skin leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturizer. Light soft scent. Olay has meant all my expectations. I would not change anything at all. It’s very gentle. I would buy again and again.
Fernanda A.
Olay Complete | Lotion Moisturizer, Oily | SPF 15 uploaded by Fernanda A.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love that it has sunscreen SPF 15, doesn’t leave my face oily, leaves my skin smooth. Also available in for sensitive skin! [product:olay-complete-|-lotion-moisturizer-oily-|-spf-15]
Jennifer H.
2,668 reviews
Olay Complete | Lotion Moisturizer, Oily | SPF 15 uploaded by Jennifer H.
Years ago I read in Vanity Fair that an older and very well respected socialite who had access to every beauty product in the world and stylist for that matter, uses this product for hand cream and I have used it ever since! It is creamy, wrinkle reducing and leaves my hands so supple!
Teresa B.
Lincoln Park, MI
Olay Complete | Lotion Moisturizer, Oily | SPF 15 uploaded by Teresa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me gusto mucho!!! No es pesada tiene buena consistencia y sobretodo que tiene protector solar y buen precio.
Heimy V.
Greenwich
Olay Complete | Lotion Moisturizer, Oily | SPF 15 uploaded by Heimy V.
El nombre lo dice todo... Olay COMPLETE!!! Lo tiene todo, 💕💕🙈 soy piel sensible y es lo mejor que he adquirido. #olay
Ruthie C.
Juarez court
Olay Complete | Lotion Moisturizer, Oily | SPF 15 uploaded by Ruthie C.
A must have staple in my beauty regime. I put it on every morning before I go out to face the harsh elements. Absorbs quickly. Leaves my skin feeling soft and midsized all day.
Rebecca  S.
West Chester, OH
My go to moisturizer! I’ve used this for years. I used to only use clean and clear because of my acne. I have tried several brands and so far this is the only one that doesn’t break me out. Great price for a great product! Get some today!
Dagmara A.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I am very dry and this made me even more drier with dry flakes that looks like dandruff 😂 would never use it again
Erica  A.
Olay is my favorite brand for my face needs. This stuff leaves my skin feeling refreshed and ready for the day. It absorbs into the skin pretty good even tho it’s feels a lol greasy at first it dries wonderfully.
Jadalyn M.
bayonne
Olay Complete | Lotion Moisturizer, Oily | SPF 15 uploaded by Jadalyn M.
i absolutely love this moisturizer. i wish it had more spf but other than that it’s amazing. i have eczema on my face and most lotions burn my face but this one doesn’t and it’s a great price. recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Angel G.
Jamestown, OH
il y a 2 ans
Olay Complete | Lotion Moisturizer, Oily | SPF 15 ? Does this feel heavy on your skin? I bought the off brand from Walmart and it just feels so heavy on my skin. I have sensitive skin and so far it hasn't broke out my skin but I'm just not sure if it's for me. I wanted to try the original one but was afraid it would break my skin out. Which one do you guys prefer? Olay Complete | Lotion Moisturizer, Sensitive | SPF 15 or OLAY Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Original 6 oz?
Angel G. il y a 2 ans
@madelineb14 I now love it. I think I just needed to keep using it. I really haven't used an actual moisturizer.