Fame S.
Bronx, NY

What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?

Ryan M.
Ryan M.
Minneapolis, MN
10 months, 3 weeks ago
I have tried many different moisturizers and always come back to olay! Ponds has a similar moisturizer but I don't think they have spf in theirs. Great quality for price paid!
Jen D.
Jen D.
Westlake Vlg, CA
3 years, 9 months ago
I have tried many different brands and keep finding my hands back on my bottle of Olay SPF moisturizer. This is the best. I put it on right after my shower and with my face still a little moist, it soaks in the best and does not leave a shine. I do not get break outs or dry patches from this product. I have sensitive skin. I gave dry skin around my nose and eyebrows as well and this helps too. I have used many other products including: Proactive Sensitive Skin, Loreal, Lancôme, Almay, Olay, Fresh, Murad, Clairsonic, Garnier.....
Summer D.
Summer D.
Charlestown, NH
4 years, 5 months ago
I've read in several magazines that Olay works just as good as, if not better than a lot of $100+ creams and moisturizers.
Erika D.
Erika D.
Toledo, OR
4 years, 5 months ago
I have very sensitive skin and I have never broken out. A little goes a long way and I do not use daily.
Joelle E.
Joelle E.
Harrison, MI
4 years, 8 months ago
Ooh I totally agree with someone above very comparable to the ponds cream with the blue lid which my mom has used since I was born.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Westbrook, ME
4 years, 10 months ago
I've read that the Trader Joe's skincare line was created by a very famous brand. It's much less expensive than Olay but in my experience JUST LIKE IT. I would not be surprised if the skincare line for Trader Joe's was created by Olay. I used to use Olay but now use Trader Joe's. I don't live in a city with one but every time I go to the city I pick some up and bring it back with me.
Tenisha S.
Tenisha S.
Las Vegas, NV
4 years, 12 months ago
I would have to say Purpose by Johnson Johnson. Dual Treatment moisture Lotion with SPF 15. I was looking for something like olay because at the time I couldn't find it and I really like it!
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
5 years ago
Pond's Moisturizer may not contain SPF 15 but it's still both very moisturizing, especially if winter is coming (:
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Stamford, CT
5 years ago
I use this one and Cetaphil interchangeably and I think they're both very similar in the fact that they are lightweight and eliminate oiliness but add enough moisture for the whole day.
Amaris G.
Amaris G.
Cleveland, OH
5 years ago
Maybe Ponds Dry Skin Lotion.. Not sure really.