Daniel R.

Is there any kind of this facial cream good for oily skin?

Ravinder K.
Ravinder K.
7 months, 1 week ago
I actually 'accidentally' purchased this moisturiser a few months back, not realising that it claims to be best suited for normal to dry skin types however, it surprisingly works well with my oily skin. I don't use this product as an everyday moisturiser as I do find that it is quite creamy and it leaves my skin looking very shiny if I've applied it onto a bare face. I usually wear this product as a makeup base e.g. before primer and foundation etc. I don't know how this product works with my particular skin type but I love it and I would definitely re-purchase it!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
9 months, 1 week ago
Not this. Im extremely oily. Like its extreme. But i have acne and dry under eye skin. I use a moisturizer because they say its good too for oily skin but i need it to mattify and moisturize in a really light and clean water based way. My holy grail after trying all types and brands and price points is the GlamGlow Volcasmic moisturizer. It is expensive but a little goes a very long way and it lasts a while. It stops me from being oily and moisturizes my skin and gives me a glow. I like the sunday riley martian toner as well. But another clarifying and moisturizing oil free oil control lotion is sunday riley UFO. Its a little too moisturizing for me but it works. Otherwise using a normal moisturizer overnight, like a serum and not using one during the day is always an option for cheaper non mattifying lotions. Just make sure to wash your face before you apply and righy away when you get up in the morning. Also a cheaper option is Clinique clarifying (acne?) Lotion. Its pretty decent and wont break the bank.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
11 months, 1 week ago
Cerave, cethaphil, first aid beauty ultra repair, ole Hendricks Sheer Transformation is one of my favorites. The ole Hendricks and first aid are my personal favorites and I just starting using the new light weight honey moisturizer from farmacy brand.