BY OLAY

Sarah H.
Manassas, VA
I've been using this product for a few years now, occasionally switching between the "normal" skin formula and the "sensitive" skin formula. I have combo skin and I like this product because it hydrates and moisturizes my dry skin, without causing me to break out in places where I am oilier. I also really like that this moisturizer contains SPF because I am very pale and prone to burning if I'm out in the sun for even a short period of time. I use this moisturizer in the morning and at night and don't have any major complaints. The only reason I am giving this four stars instead of five is because I feel like this is one of those products that you have to use daily or else your skin will feel super dry without it. However this could also be the result of other skincare products that I am using, so don't let that stop you from purchasing if you are interested because this is a good moisturizer.
Samantha F.
Saint Paul, MN
I feel no shame in admitting that amongst my products from Sulwhasoo, Lumene, Skin Food, The Face Shop, banila co, and more, my trusty Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer continues to be a permanent fixture. Yes, it might not be a thick formula. Yes, I know it smells kind of funny (i.e. the primary reason I took a star off). But I'd be lying if I said it wasn't still one of my favorite moisturizers.

I'm stuck in the eternal paradox where my skin is super dry but very prone to clogged pores and other acne. So, despite my desire to use a heavy moisturizer to soothe my desert of a face (which the occasional oasis - combination skin with oily patches FTW!!), in the past I've been frequently burned with breakouts when I tried to use one. This moisturizer though... it applies beautifully over my other products and soaks in easily, making my skin feel more hydrated than you'd expect based on how it feels. It's still not hydrating enough to be used solo, but I personally don't expect that from a moisturizer, especially on my skin. As a prelude to this mousturizer, I use a low pH cleanser, hydrating toner, essence, and sometimes a second essence/serum/emulsion.

So, if you have dry skin, I do not recommend you use this product on its own. If you're planning to use it in conjuction with a more extensive daily routine, however, then have at it!

For folks with oily skin, I still think you can use this product if you start off with fewer products beforehand. It's not a thick/heavy formula, so I imagine you'd be able to use it as well! :)
ashleemcjamie J.
Washington
Purchased at: Costco
This and the regenerist serum are my skin care must haves! I use the fragrance free-sensitive formulation of this. As black women we joke that black doesn’t crack but I’m not tempting fate or the sun to wreck my face. The spf is great but doesn’t cause this moisturizer to be as heavy as some containing sun block. What I really love is that it goes on very rich and then sinks into my skin without leaving me greasy. But if you do have super oily skin, this may not be the spf containing moisturizer for you as it does leave a kind of dewy, glow. Perfect for me but problematic for baseline oily skin.
Kristina T.
Antelope , CA
Purchased at: Target
This is a great daily moisturizer that contains SPF. I love using it everyday in the morning after I wash my face and before I apply my makeup. It wears really well under makeup because it’s super light, and non greasy and gives the perfect amount of moisture and also protects your skin from the harmful rays. I highly recommend this product!
Marissa L.
East Hanover
I have been using this lotion as part of my morning routine for about two and a half years now and I love it, I love the scent and I love how lightweight it feels on my skin. However, I usually find that I need something a little more moisturizing in the winter and on those summer days when I spent a little too much time in the sun.
Tiffany M.
Wesley chapel , FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’ve been using this for a few years and still live it. It’s lightweight, and doesn’t leave a greasy feeling or white cast. I’m always looking for a moisturizer with SPF so I’ll use this if I won’t be in the sun as often or want something more lightweight. I still use this but prefer higher SPF so I will use another sunscreen for that.
Cassandra W.
Cottonwood
Purchased at: Walmart
Currently using this moisturizer. I have to say that I am a tad disappointed, but only because I remember it being better when I bought it several years ago. It works ok, but it tends to make my skin a bit shiny, which I don’t like. Some might like this, but it is a super thin moisturizer, almost runny.
Mackenzie K.
San Diego
This is the best moisturizer I have found for everyday use. I have sensitive and fair skin and this lotion is perfect and does not harm it at all. I love that is has spf. I use it everyday to protect my skin. It comes in great packaging and I definitely have made this a usual in my everyday routine
Shirley B.
Woodbourne , NY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
My OG moisturizer!! It doesn’t irritated my skin even with the spf. It’s not tacky or thick either. Best feature is it doesn’t effect my foundation. It’s lightly scented and not overpowering. If your looking for a no brainer moisturizer that is good for your skin then grab this!!
Chandler S.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Walmart
I just started using this product a few weeks ago. I love the feel of the lotion and it leaves my face feeling pretty moisturized all day. I have relatively dry skin, and this has been a good moisturizer for me. I also love that it has spf. It is good to wear a little everyday!
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?