BY OLAY

Jennifer G.
Sacramento,Ca
The best product ever! It's not thick it's not thin it's just right for your face. I love the smell and the way it feels on my face after. It last all day and feels and looks amazing.
Carrot S.
Greatest thing ever. I use this every day like religion. Easy to find at every major drug store chain or big box. Super gentle. Everyday sunscreen included. Great value for the money.
Jess S.
Sacramento, CA
I love the smell of this and it goes on really nicely! It's not too thick which I like and it does a good job of protecting my skin! It's a gentle product and I love using it before my makeup!
Madison B.
Cary, NC
This is a great daily moisturizer. It does not make my skin too oily but does the trick! I am a repeat user and really love this product. It more than meets my expectations. I highly recommend. This is a great product!
Hanna R.
Redmond , OR
Left my face feeling super oily. Did not leave a good base for my foundation after I let it dry. Ended up re washing my face and applying a different lotion. Would not recommend if you have oily or sensitive skin
Khushpreet K.
This is a great moisturizer !! I use this on my face every day . The consistency is just perfect.It blends in very nice and leaves my skin very soft and feeling great . I recommend this to my family and friends
Jordan G.
Ishpeming, MI
This stuff is the best for oily skin its not oily at all and your make up goes on perfectly after putting it on and doesnt feel sticky. PLUS has SPF which is important. Would definitely buy again. And recommend
Jennifer A.
I use this cream every morning after washing my face and it makes my face feel really smooth nd soft nd ready to start of my day and it hydrates it and makes it feel really moisture.
Lydia D.
Wdm, IA
I love this in a travel size so I can take on vacation with me and make sure my face is always protected. It's a great product that doesn't leave my face oily or sticky. I love getting this for my travel needs.
Haley R.
Not too badly priced. I haven't used my whole bottle the only down side to this product is it's over whelming smell of sunscreen. It is available at any place you can buy facial care.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?