BY OLAY

Claire G.
['Guntown', 'MS'], MS
Great price! Protects skin well for a day outside and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. It does not make my face oily and does the job of moisturizing effectively for a drugstore brand!
Janna R.
Groton, MA
This was my first moisturizer and I used it morning and night for quite some time. It's a great, lightweight moisturizer that also has SPF. Great for most skin types and highly recommend.
Anne R.
Maineville, OH
I really like this moisturizer! The bottle last a very
Long time, and I much prefer this style of squeezable tube rather than a jar of cream. Olay is always worth the price. Great brand!
Nikki Y.
This is very moisturizing and a little goes a long way. SPF is always important but especially in the summer months. One bottle of this will last the entire year! Definitely a repurchase!
Miki P.
Richmond, VA
This has been a staple product for me for over 6 years. Put in on after washing my face in the morning before I apply my makeup. Keeps my face very moisturized and love that it has SPF.
Leshae S.
This may sound crazy, but I use this when I'm going to do my eyebrows, I use a dime sized amount and apply it to the area of which I'm fixing to shave/tweeze and it works so well! Also leaves my skin soft afterwards!
Alexiss C.
I haven't noticed any anti aging properties but I haven't gotten any more sunburns since using this! It's not greasy or smelly and it's extremely moisturizing. It's also very affordable.
Danielle I.
leaves my skin very smooth. It's at a great price point too. It's just a very simple moisturizer, it gets the job done. I wouldn't use too much because sometimes it can make you look grey
Alexa C.
California
I use to wear this alot before, but it started to feel like it was burning my skin. It was really irritating.. Although it smells good, I would have to pass this.
therese n.
Quincy, IL
This is my go to skin lotion that I put on my face. Olay seems to be consistently the only brand that i like. It doesn't make my face feel gross and o can get it without spf which I like
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?