BY OLAY

Desiree J.
Concord
It’s an okay but will make you look even oilier if you have oily skin. I like that it has SPF but other than that, I didn’t really notice a difference in my skin.
Liz A.
This is a great lightweight everyday moisturizer. Includes SPF which is great. My only complaint if it's not moisturizing enough for my dry skin. But if you have oily or normal skin this is for you!!!!
Courtney C.
waltham, MA
I use this daily. I love how well it mosturizes all day without leaving my skin oily. The best part about this product is the added sunscreen. Sunscreen really is the best defence against sundamage so I don't have to worry about putting it in because it's already in my moisturizer!
Stephanie J.
Tulsa, OK
I go between this and Clinique moisture surge, depending on my needs. I love that this has SPF in it and is lightweight, it never leaves me feeling greasy. And it’s so affordable, I can pick it up when baking a quick run to target. It’s perfect for my sensitive skin and I’m glad it doesn’t have a strong scent!
Yarely s.
Sturgis
Very smooth ,hydrating absorbs quickly and leaves skin incredibly soft.i am a first time user and a little goes a lot not disappointed with it at all. The packaging isn’t the best but what really matters is the product .
Kaitlyn O.
White Plains
MY FAVORITE MOISTURIZER! I love the way my skin and body feels after using this. I have purchased it multiple times and the bonus is that it has SPF! The value is excellent and the packaging is beautiful. I recommend this product to everyone! I cannot say enough good things.
Marielle S.
Blacksburg, VA
This is my holy grail moisturizer. It doesn't make my skin feel oily, it lasts me all day, I never get a sun burn on my face, even if I'm in direct sunlight for hours. I find a bottle of this lasts me for a very long time so I don't have to repurchase it often which is nice.
Samantha M.
Davenport
A lot of moisturizers bother me because they leave a weird residue, but this one is light and perfect! It feels like it’s protecting my skin from the sun and it wasn’t too pricey as well! I enjoy the fact that it spreads easily on my face and I don’t have to rub it in too much.
Kelly T.
fresno
This is another product I have in my morning routine. Right after cleansing and toning, I slap on this moisturizer and I'm good for the day. I have combination skin so sometimes I'm oily, sometimes I'm dry, but I never look too gross and oily and shiny when I wear this product.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
This is a great moisturizer. Very inexpensive. This does have sunscreen in it of spf 15. This smells really good but I don’t mind the sunscreen fragrance. This does help with keeping my face moisturized. Plus this feels slightly cooling on the skin. I don’t know if that’s just me.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?