BY OLAY

Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
I've been using Olay products since I was in High School because I always wanted to take care of my skin. My mom used it & I followed suit. I've continued now 2 decades using Olay complete (as it's evolved into now) & I get comments that I look 10 years younger then I actually am. I love that it has the SPF in it, it's light and soaks in nicely to your skin & it really brings a glow to your face. A radiance. I've always enjoyed the smell, it reminds me of my mother & my youth. I think the Olay products are worth every penny because they work & I'd recommend them. No matter what other products I use on my face, I still use this in between; just to be sure.
Melissa V.
Perth Amboy, NJ
it's pretty good if you have a oily face, I like that it's water based and not oily as you would think since it's from Olay (like I did lol) so it won't leave your face more oily than it is
Rachel G.
Newfield, NJ
I like this moisturizer, it’s very hydrating and doesn’t have a harsh smell. However, I usually apply at night and every time I use it my face is extremely greasy when I wake up. It’s good for an am moisturizer though.
Kimberly A.
Waukesha, WI
Love this face cream and use it everyday. I feel confident that i am getting the coverage i need. Light, non-greasy formula with a light scent. I have repurchased this regularly and would recommend it to others as well
Alyssa L.
Bakersfield, CA
I started using this product due it coverage with the SPF! I like how light it is on my skin and that I don't feel greasy throughout the day! It works well under my makeup and it is helping my complexion out! I would recommend this product to people!
Kamille D.
Olympia, WA
This is one of my original moisturizers especially during summer because it is not thick and does the job. I just dont like it for winter and tend to lean more toward thicker moisturizers.
Jennifer T.
Walden, NY
This is the tried and true of my entire family. Since I was a teenager I have been using this is prevent damage and wrinkles. My mom is over 50 and barely has a wrinkle as a result. Will use FOREVER
Janna R.
Groton, MA
This was my first moisturizer and I used it morning and night for quite some time. It's a great, lightweight moisturizer that also has SPF. Great for most skin types and highly recommend.
Taylor M.
Providence
I have used this product for years now. I enjoy using it. It does the job. But my face had gotten use to it so now my face gets a little oily. It smells nice and it makes my skin so soft.
Michelle A.
Pensacola, FL
This is my favorite face lotion to use Day or night. It has SPF so my skin is always protected. It moisturizes my skin and doesn't leave it feeling greasy or sticky. Plus it's affordable!
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?