BY OLAY

Esther S.
Reisterstown, MD
I love Olay products in general. But this moisturizer is one the best to get at the drugstore. It was gentle on my skin and definitely does the job of keeping it smooth and love that it has SPF.
Karyzma L.
I put this moisturizer ever single day after I wake up and wash my face with my blackhead cleanser. It helps with dry areas around my nose and it also keeps my face from being damaged by the sun.
Sandy S.
Love this product , Olay has great products vary gentle on skin , not expensive it's vary affordable, I have used this product a lot .
You can buy this at Walmart , i would recommend Olay products .
Cassandra G.
Honesdale , PA
This is a really great light moisturizer with sunscreen. I use it as my day cream all summer! I feel so soft and clean after I use it and the price is great. Not expensive at all. I buy it often.
Jenica W.
Provo, UT
I've been using it every day since 2008. Doesn't feel oily on skin. Perfect level of moisture without feeling too thick. Feels good under primer and foundation. Provides good layer of sunscreen. Recommended by my dermatologist.
Felicia V.
I've been using this facial sunscreen for about 6 months now. The bottle definitely lasts a long time! It's a good value for the money. I gave 4 stars because it leaves a little film but nothing to bad that I stopped using it.
Jessica R.
Charleston
Tried this a Olay moisturizer a few years ago. I've only purchased it once after remember seeing this in my Moms bag. I felt this product was average, and may have caused my acne flair up. I would try it again just to be sure.
emily s.
Blairsville, PA
I decided to try this product after my grandmother picked me up a couple bottles. I had been wanted to try something new and stray away from my usual acne-prone moisturizer that I had been using for years. That being said, I was nervous to try it out. But luckily, it works perfectly! It actually moisturizes my skin without leaving an oily residue and I've also never experienced any breakouts from switching products. It also contains some vitamins and some sunscreen, which is definitely a bonus! I definitely recommend checking out this Olay moisturizer!
Jenna H.
I have been using this moisturizer for years! It gives me a perfect base for my makeup. I love this product so much and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good moisturizer. It is also very affordable which is a plus!!
euri g.
This product is the cheapest, holy grail moisturizer that will keep your skin not only hydrated but looking young! The product does come with SPF in it and can be harsh if applied near the eyes.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?