BY OLAY

Brenda V.
Santa Ana, CA
I like this day moisturizer. I love the price. Sometimes it feels a bit too thick but just need to apply a bit and will do it's just job. Overall I think it's great but could don't apply too much.
Melissa W.
Twin Falls , ID
As you know this brand can be pretty pricey! The old saying goes you get what you pay for! It's gentle on your skin and leaves it feels soft and fresh! Also like the slight SPF that it has. If you want something good your going to pay a little more!
Rachel L.
I have used this for years! It does great at moisturizing and protecting the skin on my face. I wish there was an unscented version because it can irritate my skin some. Also it will come off if you sweat.
Sarah C.
Fairborn, OH
The main issue I had with this product is the fact that it makes my skin break out. It wasn't too expensive. Was a first time user. It did what it was supposed to but also caused me to break out /:
Kira L.
This is one of the best! I did stop using it though because I felt like I needed something better for my face since I'm in my mid 30's. I always switch moisturizers because there are so many out there, and I want a miracle cream.
Gabrielle B.
This is one of my favorite drug store skin care products. It is super basic, but I mean that in the best way possible. This product is light weight, and a little goes a long way. Skin doesn't feel greasy as the day goes on. Product is gentle, yet effective. It has saved me so many times when I've gone out and forgotten to bring additional SPF. You can use some on your shoulders, neck, décolletage if necessary. Doesn't have a distinctive smell. It is a lot better than the drug store generics that will usually be on the shelf next to it- totally worth your while to spend the extra dollar for this product. No noticeable anti gain or skin firming side effects; but does a solid job at moisturizing skin and protecting it from the sun.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
This is a great lightweight and non greasy moisturizer wonderful for everyday use. It's great that is also has SPF in it so you don't have to worry about an additional step in your skincare routine.
Jessica R.
Charleston
Tried this a Olay moisturizer a few years ago. I've only purchased it once after remember seeing this in my Moms bag. I felt this product was average, and may have caused my acne flair up. I would try it again just to be sure.
emily s.
Blairsville, PA
I decided to try this product after my grandmother picked me up a couple bottles. I had been wanted to try something new and stray away from my usual acne-prone moisturizer that I had been using for years. That being said, I was nervous to try it out. But luckily, it works perfectly! It actually moisturizes my skin without leaving an oily residue and I've also never experienced any breakouts from switching products. It also contains some vitamins and some sunscreen, which is definitely a bonus! I definitely recommend checking out this Olay moisturizer!
Amber R.
Mc Rae, AR
Loved using this! I was nervous about putting lotion on my face because my face can be oily. I started using this every morning in before I put my make up on and I loved it. I sometimes mix a dab or two with my foundation and it helps it go on smoother.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?