BY OLAY

Asha S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I love using Olay products. This is a great product to use on your face and neck daily and especially after the shower. It keeps your skin smooth and soft. It's a decent value and I would buy this again.
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Olay just isnt the same anymore. I wish they'd go back to the original formula. It's ok when you're feeling a financial pinch and need something in a hurry, but the ingredients are cheap and it shows.
Kate C.
Portland, OR
Ben using this as my daily daytime moisturizer for a couple years. Bought it at the grocery store. It seems to be effective, it isn't oily or greasy at all. It's pretty lightweight as well. No complaints.
Rachel L.
I have used this for years! It does great at moisturizing and protecting the skin on my face. I wish there was an unscented version because it can irritate my skin some. Also it will come off if you sweat.
Morgan B.
Ingleside, Il
I have tried every moisturizer under the sun! Whether it be from the drugstore or from department stores and this one takes the cake.

Often times other moisturizers left my skin flaky (didn't do their job!), overly oily, would break me out or leave residue on my face. This moisturizer doesn't.

There is no scent, it applies nice and evenly and when it absorbs your skin feels supple and baby soft. I have had no adverse reactions from using this moisturizer. Another benefit is the SPF included - a great anti-aging preventative measure. This is my holy grail moisturizer and a staple in my beauty routine!
Taelor H.
I love this product!! I had really really dry skin during vacation and tried this for the first time and it healed my dry skin in no time!! It is a gentle formula and it has sunscreen in it too which helped even more! I would definitely recommend it anyone with dry skin!
Reagan M.
My mom is nearing 45 and every time we are out people think we are sisters. I'm in my twenties! She put Olay sunscreen moisturizer on her face everyday since she was a teen and gives credits to this product for her youthful skin!
Allie K.
Syracuse, NY
A great basic moisturizer with SPF! Can find it almost anywhere which is convenient. I have combination skin and this is perfect for me and makes my face feel so refreshed every morning and night.
Sarah C.
Fairborn, OH
The main issue I had with this product is the fact that it makes my skin break out. It wasn't too expensive. Was a first time user. It did what it was supposed to but also caused me to break out /:
Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
This is a classic for me, that delicious smell it has and it's affordable price tag make this a favorite for me. It moisturizes my face well and leaves my skin feeling soft, also sits well under make up.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?