BY OLAY

Myra M.
Garden city , KS
I love the price on this and how a little goes a long ways. It's super creamy and moisturizing. I bought mine at Walmart and recommended to my sister, she also loved it. I would buy again. Olay is great
Kimberly L.
A decent moisturizer. It has the SPF 15, which is much appreciated. It's also a light formula so it doesn't weigh the skin down. For really dry skin, it doesn't really smooth cracks or peeling. It also absorbs into the skin quickly but doesn't necessarily make it smoother to the touch. Just helps add a light layer of moisture.
Monica B.
Marysville , WA
I like this product. It is light, non- greasy. When you put it on it absorbs quickly on the skin. It is what I expected. I use it everyday. I got it at Ulta.com. I only wish it comes in a bigger size.
Jessica M.
Spring, TX
I use this moisturizer every single day morning and night and I love it. It makes my skin feel really soft and hydrated, plus it's really affordable at the drugstore. I buy the one for sensitive skin.
Carolyn Y.
Sonoma, CA
Some of the best face lotion I own. I use it twice a day and my face does not feet oily. Purchased at target and I am a repeat user. Gentle and smells natural. Recommend to all my friends with dry skin
Roslyn C.
I use the normal/oily all day moisturizer and it feels great on the face. It is a bit runny coming out of the bottle and of course it has the sunscreen smell but its not strong or offputting. However, I don't really like how my face tends to feel greasy after a few hours. My skin is not overly oily either... actually I'm more of combination skin. My cheeks are on the drier side. The greasy feeling may just be due to the spf...But it doesn't make my face look greasy or oily in any way. Olay is such a classic brand and I know they will continue to make great products. I'll probably try the normal/dry broad spectrum moisturizer too when I finish this bottle to see if it works better with my skin.
Hilary P.
NORMAN, OK
This moisturizer is my go-to moisturizer! It's so hydration and beneficial for my skin. I love how affordable it is as well. It doesn't make my skin feel greasy or too wet either. I will continue to buy this!
Amanda A.
Alamo, TX
Super moisturizing! Love that it has SPF, I am always in the sun and this help protect my skin. I think it's a great amount of product for the price. Last a long time & will definitely buy it again.
Jennifer H.
San Antonio, TX
My mom has used this for years actually since her teen years! She introduced it to me and I have been using it ever since! People ask what MY secret is? It's oil of Olay! Passing it on to my daughter
Karina C.
Irvine, CA
After applying this moisturizer, my skin feels a little sticky, like it didn't really absorb the moisturizer. This felt really oily to me and I have oily skin. It made me look really shiny, but it did moisturize.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?