BY OLAY

Paola L.
Orlando, FL
I love this product, it keeps my face moisturized and smooth. It is a product that make your face oily, but personally I have very dry skin so it works for me. I have bought this product over and over again because I find that it's the only thing that works for my skin.
Natalie T.
Palmetto, FL
I love this moisturizer! I have been using it for years. It's perfect for everyday wear because it's so light weight and I love that it has SPF in it. Keeps my skin moisturized and looking great all day.
Audrey H.
Barneveld, WI
A very lightweight product. I like how this moisturizer plus sunscreen does not feel greasy on my skin and absorbs very nicely. The SPF protection is pretty low, however. When I am out in the sun I for long periods of time I still get a burn, however not as severe as it could be.
Kaylene W.
Midland, MI
Great drugstore option! Left my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I like that it has some SPF as well, but I wouldn't mind it if they offered a higher SPF. Great for all skin types, and very affordable.
Michonne S.
Baltimore
I use this product last year ,when I went to the beach. It was my first time useing it. It was ok but it didn't last long enough for me. The packageing is beautiful and wasn't hard to get to the product.
Johanna A.
Súper la favorita de casi toda mi familia te deja el rostro suave sedoso y te refresca se la recomiendo con mis ojos serrados 100% súper y tiene un olor muy rico además que la puedes encontrar en farmacias
Amanda B.
Fort Drum, NY
Having a good moisturizer for your face is super important. I have tried many and haven't found any that I really can commit to. I tried this moisturizer out and found that so far I love it for my face.
Amber A.
This moisturizer is by far the best I've ever used. It has a great scent to it and doesn't leave a sticky residue when dry. It keeps my skin feeling soft all day long. I would recommend this to everyone.
Bethany M.
cincinnati, Ohio
I do like this product. I've used it for many years now. However, I recommend it more so for those with dry skin or people who have seasonally dry skin. In the warmer months, I do see my skin being a little more oily when I use this.
Kayla M.
Gallatin
What can I say? I love Olay products and a solid daily moisturizer is the best. This is my go to product that I keep in stock. The only negative aspect is that it can leave my skin feeling slightly oily.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?