BY OLAY

Akhia C.
KRUM, TX
This is about the only moisturizer I've used for 6-7 years now. I get the sensitive skin because of my eczema and it's one of those products where a little goes a long way so it always lasts me a very long time
Caroline W.
Cartersville , GA
I gave this three stars because the scent was very overbearing and I started to get sick of the product. The formula of this is nothing special and I did not see drastic results with my skin. I would look towards other products.
Valerie E.
For less than $10 you can get a good quality, light weight moisturizer and sunscreen that last all day. No scent and it keeps your skin soft and ready for makeup or an overnight moisturizer. A little goes a long way!
Destiny B.
I've used this product for a few years now. I get very dry skin in the fall and winter, and this helps tremendously! I put it on about 10 minutes before I do my makeup and it helps it apply much easier as well.
Angel B.
Upland, CA
This moisterizer is great for everyday use. It has SPF 30. It is lightweight and you can use it under your makeup. It does not clog your pores and it also softens skin.
Brooke K.
Dallas, TX
This product is great. I am a repeat user of this moisturizer and love the inexpensive price. It keeps my skin looking and feeling soft through the day. It is very gentle. It is a quality product for the price.
Brittney L.
West Liberty, KY
This is a very good product although compared to others I have used it can do the same thing for less money. I feel like this product in particular is a little more water-based and I feel like he doesn't do it's job.
Erin C.
I've been using this product for about ten years, and I love it. It is a little bit greasy, but the sunblock works well, and it's pretty moisturizing. I always use it when I am going to be spending time outside.
Ana A.
Orlando , FL
This is great if you want to mix it with a foundation! It really does a great job in moisturizing your face and keeping it hydrated. I was a lifeguards for a while and this kept my skin looking healthy and glowing.
Teri C.
Talking Rock, GA
I'm trying to find what I like and I am still trying to find it it's kind of pricey even though I got it at Walmart but it goes on smoothly and it's not greasy I would recommend this to anyone who needs sunscreen
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?