BY OLAY

Sophia A.
I use this all over my body in the morning to not only moisturize but provide some spf. Its super light weight and comfortable. I'll probably buy this again inly with a higher spf but i like that it doesn't leave a white caste or feel heavy
Teresa Q.
I love this spf. It worked super great. The only thing I did not like is the way you have to take out the lotion I wish it had a pump or something. This is my second time buying this and I would definitely recommend this.
Alessandra M.
Coral Springs, FL
I was looking for a daily lotion specifically designed for the face and the sun protection is a bonus. Being a person who likes to be out in the sun a lot, face protection from harmful UV rays is important to me. The only problem I have is that it leaves my face oily and shiny, which I don't like.
Cynthia R.
I absolutely fell in love with this moisturizer. It was love at first use. My 45 yr old face soaked it right up. I hope it was because Olay did such a great job and not that my skin is like dried up leather! I have a couple bottles in my bathroom supply. Light and non-greasy. Smooth application and easy to use bottle. The only thing I don't like is having to keep the bottle turned upside down when I get near the end of the moisturizer. My old post-teen acne scars soften up and smooth down a little when I use this. I can't say that for many products I've tried over the years. Olay customer service ROCKS! I recently bought an incorrect shade of the Olay Total Effects 7 tinted moisturizer ($19.99) and I emailed them to tell them of my problem. They took action right away and are sending me a small coupon for the inconvenience. This is why I love to try a product using a sample first. That way I know exactly what I'm in store for when I buy a whole bucket of the product. http://yz250chick.Blogspot.com
Liliana C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I honestly love this brands moisturizers win sunscreen. Goes on smoothly with no residue and stays on for a while. Helps moisturize and product your skin for the suns rays. I always make sure I have one of these around
Allison R.
syracuse ny
I have been using this moisturizer since I was 14. I'm in love with it. It includes spf 15 so it always keeps my face from getting sunburned! Feels perfect on the skin and I would totally recommend!!! I love this product!
Jennifer S.
Manassas Park
This product I feel does very minimal to me it really doesn't make a difference to my face the SPF 15 is really good but like it doesn't keep my face moisturized all day and it doesn't lift or do anything to my face.
Vanessa A.
I used this moisturizer and it did moisturize my skin the only problem was that I have very oily skin and my skin would get more oily with this moisturizer. I used it for quite a while and I don't know was as it didn't work for me since I have oil skin.
Tia P.
Martinsville , VA
I have lived by this moisturizer for about 2 years now it's simple gentle and works so nice on my skin... not drying at all I always get mine from Walmart I love and love the price more.. definitely buying more!!!!!
Melissa B.
Dayton , OH
This is one of my favorites moisturizers. I usually apply in the morning and at night before bed after washing my face. It's great for leaving the face moisturized and has a light feeling on the face with no residue.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?