BY OLAY

Elia M.
This incredible moisturizer is part of my everyday makeup routine and Im very happy that I can surely say it’s made my skin look so smooth and shiny since I started using it! I bought it at Walmart & the price was absolutely affordable!
Brianna P.
Barnegat, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
My mom used to keep this in the cabinets when I was kid! This lotion is super effective on my dry skin especially in the winter! I’ve been using this lotion since I was 11! Love the way it smells too!
Hannah L.
Granite Bay, CA
Not my favorite moisturizer. I really only like it because it has SPF in it. It leaves my face feeling oily and heavy. And it feels grainy like I’m putting actual sunscreen on my face instead of moisturizer. I usually mix a little in with a moisturizer I like that doesn’t have SPF in it. But overall, I did not like this moisturizer
Alyssa G.
Fave daily moisturizer! I try to purchase at bulk warehouse, Costco or during sales at CVS. You get a wayyy better deals there. It’s a very lightweight and hydrating formula. Great when worn under makeup! Warning sensitive eyes keep far away from your peepers, it can sting a bit if you get in too close. But don’t let that stop you, just don’t get it in your eyes as your normally wouldn’t lol.
Mia S.
Riverside, CA
This moisturizer is amazing. It is one of my favorites to use during summer time . I wear this everyday and I can totally see that the spf works. I was helping with a car wash one day and I was outside for about 5 hours and I did not get sunburned from my face at all!
Neath s.
Apple Valley, MN
I don’t really know why but this products break me out so much. I notice a small bumps whether I start using it. I want it to work so bad but like it just doesn’t work for me. However it work for my mom so maybe it for different skin types.
Kellie R.
Purchased at: Target
I like the smell and feel like it is very effective in moisturizing the skin. I especially like that it includes sun protection and is gentle on the skin. I would recommend this to other people
Porsha P.
This was okay, for the price. I wouldn't recommend this for a lot of sun exposure, as it doesn't seem to last long and is only spf 15. The lotion as a whole is light, but left my face feeling weird, like there was something on it, almost gritty. I personally didn't care for it and wouldn't get it again.
Mary S.
Bedford, OH
It hydrates alright, but it's not too great with oily skin. It just makes my already oily skin look worse, and it's quite heavy. Not bad for overnight at times, though.
Melissa C.
Agoura hills, CA
This is really great for dry skin and your skin feels refreshed and you can get this at target or Costco or anywhere for that matter it’s a bit expensive but worth it.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?