BY OLAY

MeKale C.
Lavaca , AR
Talk about an amazing moisturizer! This keeps all the cracks from dry skin away! It's so gentle and makes me feel so much better! The best thing about this product is how affordable it is! Definitely my go to moisturizer!
Insha K.
My mom always used this product when I was younger. I love that it's affordable, light, and protects your skin. The one thing I would say is that if you might want something thicker for winter when your skin can get dry more easily.
Amy P.
Woodstock, GA
At times it made my oily skin even oiler. But you get a lot of product in the bottle. I liked that it had SPF built in so I didn't have to worry about another step.
Sondra B.
Ellenwood , GA
This moisturizer is a great drugstore product. I use it in my AM & PM routine. The SPF gives an extra incentive to use & repurchase this product. It's amazing product for the price & it can be easily found in most stores.
Annamaria G.
San diego
I use this moisturizer every day and night! It smells great, it's gentle on my skin and doesn't feel oily at all! I apply it at least 3 times a day especially if I'm out all day. Will definitely use this product forever!
Jenna R.
Dallas, TX
It's a cheaper alternative to other facial lotions. I feel like it does a pretty good job, but sometimes I have to put it on twice since my skin still feels dry. I have pretty normal skin, and live where it's humid, so that's not my favorite about this lotion.
Katy R.
I just recently started using this moisturizer again and I’m so glad I did!! I’m noticing much less breakouts with my skins. The product doesn’t feel heavy. It’s very comfortable. Not too oily. The scent is great as well.
Victoria W.
Woodstock, MD
This is a classic moisturizer it is not too goopy and not too thin. It is a gentle formula and something I would buy again but would use a coupon for. It was effective for the intended result and olay is a trusted brand
Maliah P.
Spring
That was my first time buying this product at my local Walmart but when I started to apply it to my face it started turning white it was a good value and a good price but I wish it would have been affected for my darker skin tone there is room for approvment
Kadhene K.
I tried this for the first time and it was OK, I love that it has sunscreen in it which is great and it is good for normal skin type. So if your looking for something simple, medium weight and affordable you can try this.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?