BY OLAY

Stephanie A.
Beacon, NY
The daytime moisturizer I've been using for many years. Every once in a while I'll stray away from it to try something new but I always end up coming back to this moisturizer. It doesn't break me out and my favorite part is how well it works under my foundation.
Domenique W.
Philadelphia, PA
I started using this based on a recommendation from a coworker. It gets the job done, keeps my face moisturized and allows me to still get a little tan. The only issue is that I have to apply it more than once a day.
vanessa c.
boca raton
This product is intended to provide moisture to skin, and although it does it also leaves your face with an oily feeling. The pricing is reasonably for this brand, and it does it's job, I just wish they would improve the oily residue feeling.
H S.
Boston, MA
I have used this product every morning for years! In all honesty, it is an okay product. I love that it provides SPF, but it doesn't help my oily forehead.  I am currently on the search for a better daily moisturizer, preferable with SPF, that does not leave my forehead an oily field by 12pm. As of now, this will do as it doesn't break me out!
Marissa L.
Holland, MI
This has been my go-to moisturizer since I was a teenager. I apply it every evening after I wash my face before I go to bed. It's incredibly gentle and has a great clean smell to it. It's affordable and I can buy it in a multipack. I throw it in my bag for vacations because it has SPF and I feel protected if I apply it in the morning after washing my face.
Abby C.
Stoughton, WI
This has been my daily go-to facial lotion for years. I love how it moisturized my skin and keeps it protected with built in sunscreen without feeling like a sunscreen lotion. Feels light on the skin and absorbs quickly.
MeKale C.
Lavaca , AR
Talk about an amazing moisturizer! This keeps all the cracks from dry skin away! It's so gentle and makes me feel so much better! The best thing about this product is how affordable it is! Definitely my go to moisturizer!
Leandra T.
I tried this one out and unfortunately it made me break out after a few times using it so I gave it to my mother-in-law. I thought it was a good price and it did the job of preventing sunburns/spots on my face while I used it.
Annamaria G.
San diego
I use this moisturizer every day and night! It smells great, it's gentle on my skin and doesn't feel oily at all! I apply it at least 3 times a day especially if I'm out all day. Will definitely use this product forever!
Insha K.
My mom always used this product when I was younger. I love that it's affordable, light, and protects your skin. The one thing I would say is that if you might want something thicker for winter when your skin can get dry more easily.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?