BY OLAY

estefania c.
Kelseyville , CA
This Is One Of My Go To Moisturizers. It Has A Nice Smell To It. It Doesn't Make My Skin Feel Tacky Like Other Moisturizers. I Use This Product Before I Apply My Makeup. before I Go To Sleep. This Is A Product I Would Recommend
Selena c.
Salem, OR
I love this product. It leaves my face soft after I'm done using. Yes it's a nice packaging. It's somewhat affordable. No I am not disappointing in this product. Yes I'm a repeat user of this product. Yes I would buy it again.
Crystal A.
Bronx, NY
I use this on a daily basis every morning . It leaves my skin feeling moisturized but also feels I don't have any on after. It's gentle on the skin and I wouldn't use anything else . Yes I would buy again and I also recommend.
Tia B.
Cape Girardeau
This is a great product. I have combination skin so, I use it on my dry areas and it works wonders. Leaves my skin feeling replenished and take away the tightness of the dry skin. Also it doesn't leave the area over oily either.
Crista Z.
Harker Hts, TX
First time buyer and I think it's a Great moisturizer! Affordable and very good! If I don't have a primer I will sometimes use this as a primer the spf is great doesn't smell bad either definitely see myself buying more once I run out
Emma M.
I love this product! It is very inexpensive and it's very hydrating. Whenever I wear it I feel a lot younger. The packaging is very nice and the product is very gentle on your skin. All in all I would definitely re purchase.
Kimberly P.
Warminster, PA
My mom was the one who originally showed me this product. I was hesitant because I had bias that Olay was for the older generations but this past week I left my Aveeno at home and I used the Olay and it was actually very moisturizing. No oil, no dry flakes of skin.
Riley C.
My mom has had this moisturizer for years, it's been her go to. I have used it now a lot and compared to other moisturizers I think this one is a bit too oily. I don't feel like it totally soaked into my skin. If they change the formula I would give it another shot.
Uvf M.
Love, love this product. This is my go to for daytime usage. I've been faithfully with this product form some time now. It's reasonable price, good for sensitive skin and as well a good facial moisturizer. Love this product!
Sarah D.
League City
I use this every day as part of my morning routine and have been really pleased with this product. It doesn't take a lot to cover my whole face and once it dries, I can barely tell it's there. I would definitely buy it again.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?