BY OLAY

Selena c.
Salem, OR
I love this product. It leaves my face soft after I'm done using. Yes it's a nice packaging. It's somewhat affordable. No I am not disappointing in this product. Yes I'm a repeat user of this product. Yes I would buy it again.
Laina T.
This product by Olay keeps my skin looking healthy and refreshed for the whole day. It also protects my face from burning and Ultraviolet rays by it being spf 15 and it also does not make my skin oily which is hard to come by.
Aurora I.
Naugatuck, CT
This is an holy grail product for my mother and I, super easy, I apply it to my face as soon as I wash it in the morning. Even better because it had SPF in it. Very affordable and would totally recommend to anybody who's looking for a moisturizing, non-greasy formula.
Lori K.
East Haven, CT
I have used oil of Olay products for over 30 years. I believe you get what you pay for and it's very effective and I'm never dissatisfied. Repeat user as my grandmother had me using this since I was little. I highly recommend.
Sarah E.
Lawton, MI
Love this! I have very dry skin, and this keeps me moisturized all day long! Plus it has spf! What's not to love? I found it on sale even and I had a coupon! Can't beat it! I'll be sticking with this lotion for a long time!!!!
Cheyanne V.
Saint Paul
Olay is always my go to for face products because it simply just works and makes me feel great! It has great packaging and was very easy and very gentle to use! I definitely recommend to use for whatever face problems you need!
Leslie G.
This product really smooths out my skin and really refreshes it. It is very effective because it helps my dry skin and also protects it from the sun. It is packaged very good but i wish they would make bigger containers for it.
Emily A.
San Antonio, TX
Love love love this product. It keeps my skin very hydrated & allows me to have a very healthy glow without having an oily look , it's very effective after using it for a good amount of time & I would definitely recommend this to my clients
Shelby L.
Simi Valley, CA
The Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer SPF 15 is gentle enough to be used under foundation but tough enough to wear on its own. I first tried this product from my mom when I started using makeup and I have sworn by it for years.
Karen H.
Roanoke, VA
This is a great thing tbh! It makes my skin really soft and smells great too! The bottle itself last awhile so it's worth the value and I've used it to moisturize my legs. I would recommend to anyone that has dry hands or legs.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?