BY OLAY

Jennifer A.
I love this product.
I have dry skin and need this cream to Starr of my day.. it really helps my face feel firm hydrated nd soft and it makes my make up stay and look great and it doesn't make my face feel sweaty or anything like tht.
Lauren N.
Dexter, MO
I used this for a couple of weeks. It broke my face out, and left it feeling bumpy. I liked the scent, and the lightness of this product. I recommend it to someone who doesn't have sensitive skin. I probably would never purchase this again!
Brianna H.
Reedley, CA
Okay, my mom probably hates me for using hers so often. But, it really does my skin justice. It's sensitive enough for my face. The texture is loose and somewhat watery but if you are conservative with it, it will last you a while.
Lorena I.
60446
It was my first time trying this product I usually have a hard time trusting products that are not organic or or natural but decided to give it a try. I don't think it is as moisturing as it should be, after a couple minutes of application my skin felt dry. It did not meet my expectations, I will not be buying this again.
Amaiya P.
Olay Complete Lotion All Day Moisturizer With Spf 15 For Normal Skin looks good on people of darker complexion (like my self) only problem is that it is too expensive and out doesn't have that much product in it you could get maybe 10 uses out of it
Jessica J.
I love this moisturizer. It's super light weight, yet hydrating. I have combination skin and I love that it doesn't leave me greasy, but moisturizes my dry areas. I also love that it's really affordable. I'd definitely recommend it.
Evelyn R.
Coachella
I use this moisturizer daily. Usually after every time I wash my face. This moisturizer does not feel oily or tacky at all. It soothes the skin and is worth the price. I would definí recommend to those with dry or oily skin as it does not feel heavy or make your skin oily.
Lisa S.
Brunswick , GA
This is a pretty good face lotion:) I was using it daily until I started the 14 day revitalift challenge :)
Not sure I will go back to using it after seeing the results of revitalift but I do like the olay products and would recommend them to everyone wanting a great face cream
Thea M.
Toledo, OH
I am always asked why my skin looks amazing. And I always give props to my oil of Olay. I have been using this for well, a long time.. several years in fact. I am 45 and still have a beautiful glow to my skin and barely any wrinkles
Chelsea M.
While packing for an international flight, I didn't want to bring my HUGE bottle of moisturizer so I came across a travel size of this product and was completely surprised! It was gentle on my skin and not too heavy for the summer in Mexico. It also kept my skin hydrated allllllll day! I would 10/10 definitely buy again!
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?