BY OLAY

Mel B.
Winnipeg, MB
Great for skin but not the best for sensitive skin. Burned a bit when I put it on.....
Anna R.
Newtownards
I use this every second night after a shower and it has softened my skin very well
member-505344e62
Australia
Feels nice on the skin and really hydrates my skin which I really like about this
Jill B.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
This is my favorite skin cream, i use it every morning and nite and just love it.
Amanda P.
Coquitlam
Love this product. It is used for my sensitive skin. Keeps in my daily moisture.
sophia m.
comox, BC, BC
This has been my favorite moisturizer for years! Just can't get enough of it!!
Samary R.
Taunton,MA
A great product , very moisturizing. Makes my face feel very soft and refreshed
Olivia F.
This product was very oily and didn't help moisturize my skin at all..
Stephanie O.
Edmonton
This moisturizer is decent, but there are much better products available. The formula is thin and runny. It absorbs quickly. I like that it has SPF in it, but I prefer to use a moisturizer with a minimum of SPF 30 for my daily sun protection. I have dry skin, and this moisturizer did not adequately hydrate my skin, especially in the winter. No matter how much I applied, my face was still tight feeling and flaky. If you have normal or oily skin, this would be an excellent moisturizer for you. But, it is not sufficient for dry skin. I will not purchase this product again.
Aisha I.
This was my first moisturizer I tried and still is one of my favorite. I’m a repeat user cause not only does it have good value but is super good . It’s an all day moisturizer and I use it before my makeup always, it’s an everyday use thing !
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?