BY OLAY

David F.
Doral, FL
Keep me moisturized all day and I love that about it. I can put it on early in the morning and come home late in the night and still be fully moisturized .
Maria jose E.
I liked the protection you get from being in the sun. I am totally satisfied by the great protection it gives you, it does have a soft smell and I love it.
Sabrina M.
This is my favorite moisturizer! It softens skin and has a lovely cooling feeling. It feels light and doesn't clog pores. It also protects from sun damage
Sara S.
Upper Tantallon , AZ
Great for keeping the skin moisturized! Never can go wrong with Olay. Would purchase again! Very effective and does what it promises! Very gentle formula!
yedhit v.
The smell is very good , the price is great if your looking for quality within a budget now if your skin is very prone to acne this is not your moisturizer
Andrea B.
Scarborough , ON
I have used this cream for the last 23 years. My love started with the smell. I like be a freshly washed face with a perfect layer of this amazing lotion.
Caroline L.
Moncton, NB
This used to be my go to moisturizer. It always worked well and absorbed well into my skin. It was a little liquidy and I switched to a creamer version.
Stephanie J.
I really lovze this moisturizer it is thick and keeps my skin feelong soft and hydrated all day. The fact that it has sunscreen in it is an added bonus.
dhanya k.
Mussafah 44, Abudhabi
Using this for a long and its really good. It hydrates your skin and its effective. It doesn't really brightens the skin tone but good for a moisturizer.
Sienna C.
Sault Ste Marie
This product is a very good moisturizer it is very thick but leaves the skin smooth. It is very oily, so I would not recommend for people with oily skin
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?