BY OLAY

Daniela U.
The world best cream for my face, not leave it greasy and yes, very soft and moisturized . I recommend it and not for the high cost would buy every two months .
Samihah D.
I use this moisturizer everyday before I apply my makeup and it's amazing. I've been using it for about 1 year and no problems. 1 bottle has lasted me for ages.
ℳarianne M.
Lake Worth, FL
I love this product, I do recommend the sensitive skin version, no fragrance and is a little bit thinner. For me is perfect because I don’t like use sunscreen.
Sitara W.
After having used more expensive products, I regularly come
Back to this. Light, hydrating and doesnt leave my skin feeling greasy. Like the low level spf too
Lisa K.
Toronto
This has been my go to daytime moisturizer treatment for years. Its hydrating and with SPF I'm all set to go. Plus the price is better than many other brands.
Kira P.
Tijuana
Esta crema es buena y me gusta que se pueda usar todo el día, por que me ayuda mucho a hidratar mi cata antes de usar mi maquillaje y a protegerme de el clima
molly H.
Plymstock, Plymouth
I always look for a moisturiser that has spf in as protecting your skin from the sun is very important, I get mine from boots and the price is so reasonable!!
Adwaa A.
Dubai
olay moisturizer is mostly suitable for all types of skin it's good that there is spf in the moisturizer two for the price of one but its heavy on the skin.
Merida V.
I find that this is very moisturizing and and the packaging is very small and compact and the SPF is good as well. Got it in a set and would buy it by itself
Francesca C.
Creates a glow on your fave and leaves skin feeling refreshed and soft for the whole day. 100% recommend this product to anyone of any any age, great feel!!
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?