BY OLAY

Jennifer H.
Thunder Bay, ON
I didnt find this any different then any other brand that offers a similar product. I was not overly impressed and did not have that "I must buy more " feeling.
Tutai J.
Melbourne
Texture was so nice I loved the feels of it on my skin. But it focused more on my wrinkles then it on hydrating for me.. wish the same was more sweeter or fresh
Jeanette P.
prince george
I use this product everyday day and it makes my skin feel amazing. This is a definitely recommend. My skin always feels soft and plump afterwards and refreshed.
Leah W.
Fredericton, NB
This is my go to moisturizer, it helps with my dry skin but doesn't leave my skin feeling or looking oily. All day moisture and wears well underneath my makeup!
Daniela U.
The world best cream for my face, not leave it greasy and yes, very soft and moisturized . I recommend it and not for the high cost would buy every two months .
Samihah D.
I use this moisturizer everyday before I apply my makeup and it's amazing. I've been using it for about 1 year and no problems. 1 bottle has lasted me for ages.
ℳarianne M.
Lake Worth, FL
I love this product, I do recommend the sensitive skin version, no fragrance and is a little bit thinner. For me is perfect because I don’t like use sunscreen.
Sitara W.
After having used more expensive products, I regularly come
Back to this. Light, hydrating and doesnt leave my skin feeling greasy. Like the low level spf too
Lisa K.
Toronto
This has been my go to daytime moisturizer treatment for years. Its hydrating and with SPF I'm all set to go. Plus the price is better than many other brands.
Kira P.
Tijuana
Esta crema es buena y me gusta que se pueda usar todo el día, por que me ayuda mucho a hidratar mi cata antes de usar mi maquillaje y a protegerme de el clima
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?