BY OLAY

Vanessa P.
I've been using this lotion for a while now! I have rosacea and my skin is very sensitive and this product is very gentle for my skin, it doesn't make my skill oily and offers sun protection. I do recommend this product for those who have sensitive skin.
Amy A.
Draper, UT
I do love this moisturizer a lot, my doctor recommended it to me and I have been using it for about 2 years. SPF 15 is just not enough though! Everyone needs at LEAST 30. It's a good moisturizer but you're going to need a different product for sunscreen.
Robyn P.
Naperville, IL
If I walk out of the house without makeup, I am still wearing my Olay moisturizer. I like the light feeling as it doesn't leave my skin oily. The SPF is always something that I prefer so it's great this has it!
Sydney W.
New Hope, MN
love love love this moisturizer. would definitely recommend bringing on vacation or putting on in you will be in the sun. great value. you don't need a lot of product for your whole face and it smells amazing!!!! only complaint is it can get a little oily feeling because it doesn't soak into the skin right away
Blaze L.
I absolutely love this stuff! It goes on a bit like sunscreen at first but quickly absorbs into your skin. It's the only lotion I've found that doesn't make me feel greasy, doesn't break me out, and doesn't mess up my makeup when I wear it underneath
Alina C.
Worcester
Play products are first off very affordable as well as easy to apply & amazing results  you can find this at your loco cvs or Walgreens as well as Walmart it did very well meet my expectations I would recommend this to others indeed a very good product
Emily P.
Lakeland, FL
This was my tried and true product every day from middle school to college. This is what my mother and grandmother both use before they put on their makeup. I now reach for another product but I still keep this one close by and it's great for every day use and sun protection.
Lizeth M.
irving
I like this product my parents also love it to it really leaves your face really moisturized , but it does have its down side , if you have oily skin then don’t try it out it will leave your face even more oily
maddie e.
This is a great everyday moisturizer for the summer time. It doesn't clog my pores and leaves my skin super dewy and pretty all while protecting my skin from the sun!! i use this before i apply makeup and it makes my foundation apply so much smoother.
Wendy S.
Merced, CA
My mom got me in high school use to this moisturizer but now my love is for my neutrogena moisturizer. Price was good when I use to buy these and my mom continues to use this brand if I had to choose another brand I would definitely go for this one.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?