BY OLAY

Tammy B.
BRAMPTON, ON
Literaly MY BEST FRIEND!!!!
I have been using this for years!!! I love the way my skin looks and feels with this cream!! It has never felt weighed down or oy!! Nothi g nut pure softness!!
Terri-lynn L.
Great basic moisturizer. Doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. Happy that the SPF is built right in so I don't have to double the stuff on my face. Does burn like a sunscreen though if you happen to get some in your eyes
Megan S.
Wasn't a big fan of this product because even though i know I am suppose to use sunscreen on a daily basis I usually don't like creams with SPF in them. I find they smell funny and I don't like the feeling on my skin.
Vanessa R.
OMG I been moisturizer for like a year now every morning I wake up and put it on it's light smells amazing so smooth the title says it all it's like skin Goals, And I have recommended it my mom and my best friend and it's just WOW. You should get some!
;)
Britney P.
It a good for oily skin not dry skin and I think it bad value because you get a small bottle you paid 10$ for Effective to put in a purse but why not have a big bottle for home and a small bottle for on the go
Robyn A.
Absolutely love this moisturizer. It's not heavy or greasy. It makes my skin look and feel great and it's an amazing base for makeup. It's been my go to for at least 5 years and my grandmas go to for many more!
Melisa U.
I needed a new day cream and decided to give this a try. I have sensitive skin and this did not make me break out, it leaves my skin feeling soft and not greasy. Bonus it has SPF 15!
Definitely worth the price and would recommend to anyone.
Annie C.
Surrey, BC
Love this one, my fav drugstore moisturizer with spf. It's creamy but not oily. I like the dual action with moisturizer and spf together. Smells fine and goes ok very easily. Great for under makeup! Would buy again
Kristen d.
Calgary
Nothing beats simplicity. This lotion is affordable, and does the job for my combination sensitive skin. I choose the unscented brands and I use this on a daily basis. It has been my go-to face lotion for decades. I would highly recommend it.
Claire W.
Daily UV moisturizers are important to me as my skin is so dry. Having SPF 30 is also great because it protects me from the fun! (I burn like crazy.) It's so gentle on the skin :)
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?