BY OLAY

Ali P.
Regina, SK
I've used this moisturizer for many years. Not only does it have an SPF, it's light and won't clog pores. Definitely a must for my skin. Definitely recommend this product!
Monica B.
Campeche ,mexico
Very good cream apart from that it has sun protection leaves you very soft skin does not leave greasy a cream to use when you go to the park and do not burn your skin.
Bianca A.
Pharr, TX
I love this product. I get tiny little bumps on my face and they will usually get worse with different face creams but this cream is so light it doesn't irritate my skin and those little bumps don't show up. The spf is a plus!
Phoebe J.
Toynton Close, Lincoln
My favourite moisturiser of all time! I use this daily in the morning and the evening without a doubt and it makes my skin feel so smooth, soft and supple. It soaks into my skin really well so it doesn't make my skin look or feel greasy and oily which is perfect for me as I already have oily skin
Alison R.
Hamilton
My mom swears by this stuff!!! She loves it and uses it everyday!! She says that it makes her face so soft and it does not cause breakouts, I can't wait to try it!
Catherine W.
I've tried soo many moisturizers, from drug store to really high end, and so far this is my favorite. It absorbs well, it smells nice, doesn't clog my pores, and it even has sunscreen which is great since I can combine those steps. And pretty affordable.
Rachel G.
REGINA, Saskatchewan
A definite favorite! My skin feels amazing after using this. So hydrated and plumped up. I use it in the morning only and my makeup sits so prettily on top of it. Not many other moisturizers make my skin feel so supple.
Tammy B.
BRAMPTON, ON
Literaly MY BEST FRIEND!!!!
I have been using this for years!!! I love the way my skin looks and feels with this cream!! It has never felt weighed down or oy!! Nothi g nut pure softness!!
Terri-lynn L.
Great basic moisturizer. Doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. Happy that the SPF is built right in so I don't have to double the stuff on my face. Does burn like a sunscreen though if you happen to get some in your eyes
Megan S.
Wasn't a big fan of this product because even though i know I am suppose to use sunscreen on a daily basis I usually don't like creams with SPF in them. I find they smell funny and I don't like the feeling on my skin.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?