BY OLAY

Julien B.
I used this as a daily moisturizer in the past. I like that it has a pump. It did a decent job of moisturizing my skin and I appreciated the SPF30. I would maybe like to try it again to see if it sits well under makeup but I have a different moisturizer I am enjoying at the moment.
Adalid B.
Cabo Rojo, PR
I'm fan of Olay products. I've tried different Olay products and love them all. This Olay All Day UV Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin is perfect because your skin won't feel heavy, but you're gonna be protected and ready to all your daily (indoor/outdoor) activities. And at the end of the day your skin will feel moisturized and soft.
Anna F.
Lakeway , TX
I use OLAY All Day UV Lotion everyday and it keeps me fro getting sunburned. It is light and non greasy and gives me great protection from the sun. I brought it at CVS and have used it for years.
Samantha J.
I use this moisturiser every single day and I love it! It goes on nicely and moisturises while providing all the benefits of a sunscreen. Would definitely reccomend to anyone looking for a new spf moisturiser. For the price, this moisturiser is definitely worth it!
Bethany G.
Ayr, East Ayrshire
Not the best moisturizer in the world but it does what it says. Quite greasy but does help with my very dry skin. Quite chunky packaging and glass so wouldn't recommend for travel. Used it a few times but always go for other moisturizers. Don't recommend at all.
Tracy N.
I've been using this to moisturize my face every morning for a while now, and it's pretty good! It protects your face from the sun and moisturizes nicely. The only thing i don't like is the scent, often my friends would ask "why do you smell like sunscreen" haha but other then that it's a great product!
chantelle S.
Melbourne, Aus
I love this! I use this before I apply my daily makeup and it keeps my face really smooth! I also apply a little bit after I cleanse my face before I go to sleep and wake up with soft skin. Definatley recommend as it is a good product and has a good spf rating
ren b.
This moisturizer help my skin a lot. It does have whitening effect. but i have oily skin so its just felt greasy for me. nevertheless i love it because it has uv protection that i needed when i go outside plus its cheap and a little goes a long way .
Kazia F.
Sheerness , Kent
Good at what it does really makes skin feel so hydrated and smooth after don't like packaging as when you come to the end you have to keep it upside down to get anything out and I love organised draws and compartments and this doesn't work for storage
Fatima A.
I thought this would be good for putting under makeup BUT it has a weird texture. It is a bit gritty and feels uncomfortable on the skin. However, after a while it soaks in and you don't really notice it. I feel like for English weather it provides enough day-to-day sun protection coverage.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?